Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never trust a groundhog ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Never trust a groundhog ...

    OK it was mild yesterday - today? We got snow!
    Ian

    Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

  • #2
    how much snow do you have now?? the wife and i are planning on heading up to truro for Murphy's Fish and Chips. just wondering if the roads are bad.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by novascroller
      how much snow do you have now?? the wife and i are planning on heading up to truro for Murphy's Fish and Chips. just wondering if the roads are bad.
      Hi Graham

      Haven't been into town so don't know how much is on the highway. There's about 3 inches in our yard if that's any help ...

      Ian
      Ian

      Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

      Comment


      • #4
        It sure is cold windy and snowy here in Michigan. The groundhog did see his shadow yesterday...but just what does that mean? My daughter says 6 more weeks of winter, but is that good or bad?

        That wasn't my personal groundhog of course, he'll never see his shadow again ! <wink>
        Jeff Powell

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
          Hi Graham

          Haven't been into town so don't know how much is on the highway. There's about 3 inches in our yard if that's any help ...

          Ian

          we decided to hold off until another weekend.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by workin for wood
            It sure is cold windy and snowy here in Michigan. The groundhog did see his shadow yesterday...but just what does that mean? My daughter says 6 more weeks of winter, but is that good or bad?

            That wasn't my personal groundhog of course, he'll never see his shadow again ! <wink>

            Most groundhogs didn't seem to see their shadows yesterday - here you go, Jeff. Everything you never wanted to know about groundhog predictions ...
            http://www.groundhogsday.com/groundhogcentral.php
            Ian

            Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

            Comment


            • #7
              Sounds like you guys dont have enough so Ill send some over for ya lol
              Attached Files
              Charlie
              "Everything Happens for a Reason"
              Craftsman 18in. 21609

              http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Charlie
                Send it Nova Scotia way. I got enough here. Tannks anyway. Maybe next time...
                Diane
                Dragon
                Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
                Owner of a Dewalt 788
                PuffityDragon on AFSP

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol well dang Ive got to send it somewhere
                  Charlie
                  "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                  Craftsman 18in. 21609

                  http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                  Collapse

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X