Happy Groundhog Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Groundhog Day

OK folks - winter's nearly over - well at least according to Shubenacadie Sam and Punxsutawney Phil ...
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

hey i seen that we didnt have much of a winter here in indiana but will be glad to see spring comming
    Hegner

Comment

I'm well acquainted with Punxsutawney Phil, having grown up about 20 miles from Punxsy. But who is this Shubenacadie Sam of whom you speak?
      Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

We've just had the second warmest January on record .

If this is due to global warming, burn a tree in the Amazon for me .

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

We have had a colder than normal January here, so I am looking forward to warmer weather so I can finish my work shop and get back to scrolling.
          Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
          and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Wilson
            I'm well acquainted with Punxsutawney Phil, having grown up about 20 miles from Punxsy. But who is this Shubenacadie Sam of whom you speak?
            He's the Nova Scotia groundhog forecaster ... about half an hour's drive from here - from here in (not surprisingly!) Shubenacadie - he makes his prediction accompanied by a kilted piper ...

Emails to the local TV station thise morning were suggesting the prediction was rigged, since the door to his "house" was closed and he couldn't get back in even if he wanted to .. LOL

The most famous Canadian groundhog is Wiarton Willy - he's an albino - but apparentlty there are others. Manitoba I believe has Manitoba Merv ...
            Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X