have a good weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a good weekend..

Mrs.Trout and I are heading to the lake at O'dark 30...
    Openning day at the lake..we got like 30 people from our fishing group going so it's going to be a blast!

no need to reply..we are out of here.....

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
    Reply to Question about tilting head saws
    by handibunny
    It doesn’t matter whether the saw table tilts or the saw arm tilts. Either can be used for any project cut at an angle, and there’s a learning curve for each.

I actually prefer the tilting table because the blade remains vertical. I find that at really steep angles, like 40 or 45 degrees,...
    Today, 02:10 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to What you find when cleaning out a cedar chest
    by will8989
    This is the tapestry I found in the cedar chest. We can’t identify where the pictures are from. Two among many. I also forgot to mention dad was also in the army Fife and Drum Corps and also played with a big band when he was discharged. Have to find that info....
    Today, 12:34 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Bruce doing great
    by will8989
    What a morning. The therapists were quite pleased with what he could do. He took the wrap off today and he can walk with the walker with very little pain. It’s getting the leg completely straight that is hard to do. It’s when his brother stopped in that things went off rails. Rolf, we are talking...
    Today, 12:19 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Question about tilting head saws
    by Sandy Oaks
    If you are referring to 3D Compound cutting, the blade is 90 degrees to the table and not tilted. I use the tilting head for things like inlays and Carole's bowls. If you want a tilting arm, be sure it is rack and pinion. Look at other features that may fit your needs. As a Pegas dealer, I can help...
    Today, 11:32 AM
  • Jim Lowder
    Reply to Need Advice Refurbishing Somerville Excalibur 30
    by Jim Lowder
    I think the foot release was an option. I don’t see the pulley for it on the back of yours. Although it may have been removed. It is a very simple concept, it’s a cable attached to the back of the saw to release the arm
    Today, 10:10 AM
Working...
X