Baby Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Update

I don't want to bore you, actually, yes I do, so I'll make this short. My daughter went to the doctor's yesterday and she gained a WHOLE POUND! Just enough to keep her out of the hospital for another 2 weeks. She is now -29 pounds. She is 22 weeks along and you wouldn't know she was pregnant. My Grandson is very active and going to be a gymnast. Thank everyone for their prayers! We appreciate it.

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Hang in there, Betty, our thoughts and prayers are with you. I bet she will come out of this with flying colours.

Keep us posted.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Don in Brooklin On
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by Don in Brooklin On
      Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
      Today, 11:59 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
      Today, 11:24 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by NC Scroller
      I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
      Today, 11:22 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to My covid angel
      by NC Scroller
      Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
      Today, 11:03 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Tough Decisions
      by will8989
      Since I sell 90% of what I make, the other 10% goes to family and for gifts, I can honestly say without this magazine and creative woodworks, I would have no business. The first issue hooked me, I went to the open house met Gary browning, Kathy Wise, Bob Duncan and the staff and I even think I remember...
      Today, 09:39 AM
    Working...
    X