I think my heart..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my heart..

just skipped a beat...being sneaky, I was checking out who was on line and saw IntarsiaBill's name on line....
    Wow, that was weird...

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

His family are checking in . Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I figure it was family, but it was just that split second that got me..

no other replies needed...

Trout
      Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
      Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

I saw that too !!!!--But it did make me wonder - I also wonder that if we have broadband and our comps are always left on does that mean we are always signed in rather we are here or not??
        Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by SharonW0111
          I- I also wonder that if we have broadband and our comps are always left on does that mean we are always signed in rather we are here or not??
          Sharon
          Sharon I am 95% sure if you don't logout when you are done then you are always on. I have logged in from home and a couple time forgotten to log out. Then I have checked the message board from work without logging in (please don't tell) and saw myself as being on.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Ohh I guess I am always here then cause I never log out ...hummmm == but it is a pain to log in all the time ..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
              Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
              by Gary beasley
              Cutting a straight line I get it started then plant my thumb at the side of the piece and use that to stabilize the cutting path, a bit like the pin you would use on a bandsaw when resawing old style.
              Yesterday, 02:34 PM
            • will8989
              Wood supply
              by will8989
              We went to Groff & Groff yesterday. Purple Heart wood is stuck on a boat somewhere. They said imported exotic and hardwoods are stuck on boats. So if you see a wood you need, grab it while you can.
              Yesterday, 09:58 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to My beauties
              by will8989
              He has 4 of the long ones, but we have other sizes that he uses for clamping up his cheese board slicers, another good seller. They go for $35, left over wood from dough board. On late shift yesterday because I took a 2 hour nap around 7. Off to the saw! I have 8 days of shows in 2 weekends! And one...
              Yesterday, 09:49 AM
            • RJweb
              Reply to My beauties
              by RJweb
              The boards and baskets are beautiful, but maybe buy Bruce some more clamps, also I see you are on the night shift again, RJ...
              Yesterday, 09:28 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to My beauties
              by will8989
              What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
              Yesterday, 01:20 AM
            Working...
            X