Attn: Puzzled Moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Puzzled Moose

I tried to reply to a pm you sent me but it says I can't because you've exceeded your quota and need to delete some. LOL Just info on the tool store in London Ontario. Email me at [email protected] if you would please and I'll reply with the specifics!

p.s. Exceeding your limit is a good indication that you really like this site!! LOL

Andy Deane
    Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll be headed for a star! www.80artdesigns.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bill Wilson
    Reply to Question about tilting head saws
    by Bill Wilson
    I've owned both tilting table and tilting head saws. My current saw is an EX-21 (pre-Chinese made version) with the tilting head. I have to say that for beveled cuts, I much prefer the EX over my previous tilting table saws (Craftsman and Dewalt). I think a lot of it is the rack & pinion angle...
    Today, 02:06 PM
  • hotshot
    Harbor Fraught
    by hotshot
    Just a random annoyance . . . . Anyone get frustrated by the Harbor Freight ads that say no exclusions, then you see the details and see "for items under $20", or worse yet, in super small print, "Can not be used for: Atlas, Bauer, Central Machinery, CoverPro, Hercules, Predator, compressors,...
    Today, 01:04 PM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Cutting Air
    by hotshot
    about an inch and a half.

High ceilings make a house look super elegant. You have the option of doing some cool interior doors that are not possible with 8 foot ceilings. A lot of the large very old houses in my area have those....
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Question about tilting head saws
    by hotshot
    And no annoying dust collection holes, for little pieces to catch on, right?

Since tilt arm style saws are my personal favorite . . . I can criticize it right? I hate the freaking dust collection mechanism on my King, and prefer the table on the older Green EX that didn't have that....
    Today, 11:22 AM
  • alexscrollsaw
    Easter Bunny
    by alexscrollsaw
    I've been creating patterns for about 6 years, but I still haven't had any Easter patterns. And here is my first one - Easter Bunny. I plan to make more this year.

Pattern at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

‚Äč...
    Today, 10:38 AM
Working...
X