Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood-n-things
    replied
    You may notice the original post is from 2007...

Leave a comment:

• oregoncarver
    replied
    Not as nice as some on the post but Steve Goode has one at Scrollsaw Workshop
    Go to patterns and then tools, it is in that section.

Arthur

Leave a comment:

• Powakee
    replied
    I liked that plan and I ordered the set. However, I must say that these places that still charge, what amounts to, a $5.00 handling fee are going the way of the dinosaur. They need to digitize and cut delivery costs.

John

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    Welcome to the board Alanade. You have to buy the pattern. Follow the link and it will take you there but it is not a freebie.
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• Alanade315007
    replied
    how do you download the template? I clicked on the icon and link, but it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy
    That's just cruel with a capital "C" Dale!! LOL Would love to find a bargain like that.

Andy
    I wont even tell you how I got my second dewalt saw (and that was a few months after getting the first one for $199 brand new with stand +$20 shipping).Dale

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    That's just cruel with a capital "C" Dale!! LOL Would love to find a bargain like that.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Now I need to find my stack of home workshop news newsletters.I had a lucky find a couple years ago, and got the complete set minus one issue for around $10. Dale

Leave a comment:

• dryheat
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the help and information.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Marsha
    replied
    Those knives are pretty cool. I've never seen one before.
    Thanks for showing
    Marsha

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Hi Ed, Threw a pic of the knife from the Spielman pattern in an album for you. Delightfully fun to make. 80 Art Designs Gallery

Andy

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Couldn't sleep 'til I found it. It's HomeWorkshop News Vol. II, Issue 9. I've done everything short of calling his family to try and track down more issues with no avail.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    I'll have to look it up in the morning for you. I have that article on file and have made quite a few. I'm not sure they're "toys" though. The tip can be quite sharp. Making knives out of wood has become my passion lately. It was put out by the Patrick Spielman Publishing Company as part of the Woodcraft News letter or something like that. More info will follow in morrow.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    I remember something about a wooden pocket knife but don't know from where. I will look around this weekend.
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• Paul S WI
    replied
    Sorry Dryheat I don't have any of P. Spielmans old magazines (wish I did) I think it was called Workshop or something like that. I don't recall seeing it in any of the mags I have but will look through them and let you know if I find that article. Unless someone else beats me to it.

As for changing your belts out. Interesting idea. I have those link belts on several of my machines and they work great. I would think if the link belt fits on the pulley it would work. Fitting is the key. I believe the link belt is 1/2 inch wide.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X