• Whats with the jewelry?

Whats with the jewelry in the gallery?
    Was that scrolled from metal?
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

I was wondering that myself Rolf. If it is indeed scrolled, that opens a whole new avenue to us.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

looked at her profile in members she joined yesterday has made no posts her hobbies are jewlery lapadary and mineral collection she says she has been scrolling for 5 years though
      Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Her profile also says that she's made three posts, but they can't be found.
        Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

She has not posted, she uploaded three times.
          Dragon
          Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
          Owner of a Dewalt 788
          PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
            by will8989
            The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
            Today, 11:10 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Farmers market
            by will8989
            Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
            Today, 10:31 PM
          • tgiro01
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by tgiro01
            Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
            Today, 09:38 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Linda In Phoenix
            It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
            Today, 06:47 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Plastic puzzle
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
            Today, 06:38 PM
          Working...
          X