34th Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34th Street

I was watching the movie Miracle on 34th Street, the one made in 1947, in the scene where they show the Macy's catalog there was a picture of a scrollsaw. Did anyone else see it.

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Since I live in Hammond, aka Hohman, Indiana, I'm more of a "Christmas Story" guy. My first wife lived across the street from and went to Warren G. Harding school. When I drove and maintained limousines 20+ years ago I dealt with Jean Shepard's brother Randy.
    Here's a story from our local paper about the connections:
    http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/200...4d007b8e76.txt
    Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Bruce, the one on probation
      by will8989
      is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
      Today, 12:59 AM
    • will8989
      Sundays market
      by will8989
      When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
      Today, 12:46 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
      by will8989
      I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
      Today, 12:27 AM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
      by jim_mex
      Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
      Yesterday, 08:47 PM
    • KarlB
      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
      by KarlB
      Very well done!

Karl
      Yesterday, 07:36 PM
    Working...
    X