Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Just want to say Merry Christmas GODs Blessings to all my scroll saw friends and their families may this be a joyous occasion for all of you

Happy Birthday Jesus

From The Walters Family

Last edited by Daryl185; 08-09-2008, 10:48 PM.
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Merry Christmas to everyone. God has blessed each and everyone of us in a very special ways.... May GOD continue to bless all of you. Have a wonderful holiday.

Scott
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Christmas Day has been a wonderful day with part of my family and is now coming to a close. But for you on the other side of the pond it is just beginning so I would just like to wish you all the peace and joy that this great celebration brings.
      Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Thanks Daryl for reminding people what Christmas really is all about. My son in law really disturbed me last night. We were discussing going to church and he said he'd probably opt out. I asked him if he knew what Christmas was really about. He said, "sure, it's about family". Due to his upbringing, I don't think he really knows the real reason for the season. It's about family getting together and celebrating the birth of Jesus. For their baby's sake, I hope he figures it out someday.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus. Without Jesus, we wouldn't have family. I hope it's a grand one for everyone.
        Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
        www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Mike there are to many people like that, might be why the world is in the shape that it's in.

Bob
          Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone-- Not forgetting the reason for the season I am afraid is one of the things that seems to slip a lot of peoples minds these days. They tend to think more on the I wants than the Blessed Jesus' birth- But I hope everyone did have a good happy day no matter which way you spent it.. For me it was a surprise - yesterday my oldest son came home for a visit. I had my Mom and Both my boys and my grandaughter all here with me. That was a first I had them all together and it made it especially nice it just happened to be on Christ' birthday- Maybe it will be a new beginning of a small family rebirth.
            God Bless everyone.
            Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jimern
              Reply to Farmers market "survey"
              by Jimern
              The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
              Today, 06:29 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Farmers market "survey"
              by will8989
              The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
              Yesterday, 11:10 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Farmers market
              by will8989
              Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
              Yesterday, 10:31 PM
            • tgiro01
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by tgiro01
              Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
              Yesterday, 09:38 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by Linda In Phoenix
              It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
              Yesterday, 06:47 PM
            Working...
            X