Santa is on his way!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa is on his way!!!

Hi Everyone, I was just speaking to a friend of mine up in Canada. He just told me that there was a bright red light flying around in the sky up there. He heard bells a ringing and a hearty HO HO HO. Have those little ones put out the cookies and milk or some hot chocolate because Santa is on his way. Merry Christmas Everyone. Steve
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

Probably should have posted this earlier, but you can track him here:

http://www.noradsanta.org/index.php
    Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
      Reply to New tools
      by jim_mex
      Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
      Yesterday, 11:14 PM
    • Hobbyhorse
      Reply to New tools
      by Hobbyhorse
      Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
      Yesterday, 11:03 PM
    • Hobbyhorse
      Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
      by Hobbyhorse
      Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
      Yesterday, 10:58 PM
    • KarlB
      Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
      by KarlB
      Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
      Yesterday, 09:41 PM
    • KarlB
      Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
      by KarlB
      Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
      Yesterday, 09:31 PM
    Working...
    X