Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Farmers market "survey"
    by will8989
    This market is run a little different than most. All monies collected go back into the market. Each month they put on a different event to draw in people. The budget is usually $600 in the busy months. The pavilion is well maintained with sides that pull down in the colder months. The only time Sunday...
    Today, 01:41 AM
  • cwmagee
    Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
    by cwmagee
    A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
    Yesterday, 07:28 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
    by Rolf
    Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
    That is...
    Yesterday, 08:15 AM
  • Jimern
    by Jimern
    The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
    Yesterday, 06:29 AM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
    10-20-2020, 11:10 PM
Working...
X