No announcement yet.

Santa Came to My House Today !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know...I wouldn't get this reputation if I actually took photos of things that I have done <GRIN>

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Bob D. I also received your beautiful ornament, so I can vouch for your scrolling ability. Well done.

Dusty Buffalo, I love the idea of displaying them all year, I too will work on that.

Marsha
      LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Carl,

What was this tree/forest idea you had? Would you mind sharing your idea. I like it but I'm having trouble visualizing it. The brain is on vacation mode and is just not functioning properly. Only 3 more hours to vacation. . . hurry up clock.
        Kelly
        "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Ornaments

I have received 6 ornament from you all out there and I would like to sign up for next year to share with more of you all. Mine didn't turn out the way I planned but no complains yet and out of the 9 I sent there was 6 different patterns. I stacked them 5 deep so I ended up with 30 ornament. I don't have any left. My Lady decided the leftovers were hers to give away.
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

I recieved my ornaments from Marsha and Navy today-- thank you -- they are beautymus.
            Marsh , your daughters card is geourgeous.
            Sharon

Comment

I think from what I read that this ornament exchange is great. By next year I will be able to scroll decent looking ones. I would like to be added to the list please.
              Diane
              Dragon
              Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
              Owner of a Dewalt 788
              PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Santa came early to my place he dropped off 2 packages one a Jeff Zaffino DVD and a huge box from Sloans containing wood and other items
                Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Originally posted by SharonW0111
                  I recieved my ornaments from Marsha and Navy today-- thank you -- they are beautymus.
                  Marsh , your daughters card is geourgeous.
                  Sharon
                  You're very welcome, fine lady, I was'nt sure if you would get it before Christmas. I'll let Jen know you liked her card.
                  Have a very merry Christmas
                  Marsha
                  LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X