Chain saw recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain saw recall

Hubby received this at work from his safety department, don't know what chainsaws have to do with truck engines, but thought I would pass this on: MTD Southwest, INc., is recallng Troy-Bilt & Craftsman Brand Gasoline Chain saws. Seems the front handle breaks and the saw becomes difficult to control. Call (888)848-6038 or log onto http://www.troybilt.com. for more info. Troybuilt models are: 41AY00AR966, 41AY60AR766, 41AY90AR766 & 41AY08AR966. Craftman is the Incredi-Pull model 316.350840. Don't want to see any of you have an accident. Maybe this could be posted on the wood carving site.

Keep safe!!

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Originally posted by will8989
    Seems the front handle breaks and the saw becomes difficult to control.

I would think it would become IMPOSSIBLE to to control. Maybe that's just me!
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Chuck Hans
      Reply to Big week here
      by Chuck Hans
      Congrats on all accounts,
      I have been retired for 21 years and have no regrets. Hope you and your family take full advantage of the well earned time
      Today, 08:51 PM
    • cwmagee
      Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
      by cwmagee
      Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
      Today, 03:36 PM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
      by Sandy Oaks
      So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
      Today, 02:56 PM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
      by NC Scroller
      I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
      Today, 11:24 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Big week here
      by NC Scroller
      Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
      Today, 11:18 AM
    Working...
    X