Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Splain this..

What does this message mean when I tried to look at someones profile? :::
    lucky788scroller, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Soooo, any idea? Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Gremlins?
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

No doubt some of you will be aware of the work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this forum running smoothly and free of spam. We seem to have been inundated with it lately, but if the majority of members are unaware of this then I think the admin and mod team should compliment themselves on winning a hard-fought rearguard action.

Rob (admin) has been upgrading the software over the holiday weekend to offer us enhanced protection from spam. No doubt the glitches you're experiencing are due to this; please bear with us, let us know if you're having problems, and we'll try to do what we can to restore normal (or better than normal ) service as soon as possible.

Gill
      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Ok, thanks Gill, so, to put that in english I can understand........ you said "beats me, I havent a clue, but lets blame it on Rob!!!!!!!!" Dale (I think gremlins probably were the culprits)
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I believe this only happens on new accounts.
          I have attempted to go into the Moderator control panel and set changes but they are not effective.
          I am sure everything will be OK in the morning.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.....Oh wrong movie....get that darn dog away from me!

We really do not know all that goes on behind the scenes
          CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
          "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
          Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Dale, love your translation of Gill's post!!!!
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Dale--maybe someone has you block from viewing them or sending them p ms.
              But I can't for the life of me who would ever be offended by such a sweet lovable teddy bear like you.
              Sharon

Comment

If you're looking at interpreting my silence after Dale's second post, it means, 'Don't expect me to try to answer your questions in future if you're just going to poke fun at me'.

Gill
                There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.

Comment

Am i sensing a bit of anger, or a twisted sense of humor? If I offeneded you, sorry.Dale (more silence now?)
                  Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Twisted sense of humor, Dale - definitely !

I know you're really a nice guy and a good sport to boot.

Gill

Comment

That wasnt funny!!!!!! Dale
                      GILL, make yourself useful, help me figure out why that website link get stuck to all my postings
                      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

well Dale at least she didn't stick you in a site that shows you dressed up in high heels and make up ---- ( ooops-- didn't mean to let that slip )
                        snicker

s
                        n
                        i
                        c
                        k
                        e
                        r
                        ---

Comment

Sharon!! That was OUR secret!!! Im sending your heels back now!!!!!

(but seriously, where did that link come from, and how can I get rid of it? Im not posting with that on there, that sucks!)
                          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Hey Dale.....I think you've been had by our friend from across the pond!!!! I think it's just her way of proving she really does know what she's talking about!!!! I'll try to remove it for you....but you really gotta appreciate the humor in it!!!!
                            If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

OK Dale, it's gone!!! Have a great evening!!!!
                              If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                                Reply to New tools
                                by jim_mex
                                Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
                                Yesterday, 11:14 PM
                              • Hobbyhorse
                                Reply to New tools
                                by Hobbyhorse
                                Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
                                Yesterday, 11:03 PM
                              • Hobbyhorse
                                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                                by Hobbyhorse
                                Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
                                Yesterday, 10:58 PM
                              • KarlB
                                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                                by KarlB
                                Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
                                Yesterday, 09:41 PM
                              • KarlB
                                Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
                                by KarlB
                                Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
                                Yesterday, 09:31 PM
                              Working...
                              X