Test of will power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test of will power

Spending the day in Sioux Falls, SD today with my wife babysitting our 4 month old grandson. I have a hard time sitting still this long so I hit stores that we don't have where I live. Here is my brag - I spent probably an hour in Home Depot and another hour in Menards and never spent a penny on myself. Now that takes will power.
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

WOW That is great, I don't have that will power. WAY TO GO!!!
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU !!!!! --- Now go back and wipe off all the drool you left on the tools

Comment

Whatttt Lol Say It Isn't So Noooooooooooo
        Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Good for you!!!

I hope your wife really needs and enjoys that Ryobi router, tablesaw, and cordless drill set you bought for her
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

That's not will power. That's just unnatural.

Chris
            "If you march your Winter Journeys you will have your reward, so long as all you want is a penguin's egg."

Saws: AWSF18, Meccano Mk II

Comment

Hey I've managed to visit Home Depot here a few times without buying anything The willpower doesn't work so well in Lee Valley or Busy Bee tools though ...
              Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to Farmers market
                by will8989
                I just used different wood scraps I had to make the kayaks. I still do t see anymore in my future.
                Today, 01:09 AM
              • Jim McDonald
                Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
                by Jim McDonald
                Twenty years in electronics retail and here is a quick dirty way to tell the difference:
                a fast blow will only have the wire element. Slow blow almost always has some extra structure that will be left behind after the fuse blows.
                Secondly, there is a series of three letter engraved on one...
                Yesterday, 08:54 PM
              • Ennobee
                Reply to Looking For Mom and Baby Animal Pattern
                by Ennobee
                They look like David Spielmann's Designs to me. I will check my library this evening, but I bet you already that they are from one of his pattern books.
                Yesterday, 01:55 PM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
                by jim_mex
                Thanks all - you folks do wonders for my ego with your comments and importantly fire me up to keep trying new things

Scott - once this Covid situation has passed I'll definitely be heading up to NC. I'm tentatively thinking late spring/early summer next year. I am not sure just what pointers...
                Yesterday, 01:35 PM
              • JustLarry
                Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
                by JustLarry
                I found this information on fuses in general.

Blowing type. Fast-blow fuses will blow as soon as the current reaches the fuse's amperage rating, while slow-blow fuses are designed to tolerate a large number of startup surges and modest short-term overloads without blowing.
                Fast-blow...
                Yesterday, 12:56 PM
              Working...
              X