old mooner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old mooner.

Did I read that right? You just had a Bday? Well, Happy birthday, or Happy Belated birthday, whatever the case may be!!! dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Dale, you're a day earlier. His birthday is tomorrow, according to the calendar at the top. Anyway, Happy B-Day Old Mooner, tomorrow!
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OL MOONER!!

WHERE YA KEEPING YOURSELF?
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

hope you have an absolutely great birthday Moon!!

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

Happy birthday young man.

Respects,
          Marcel
          http://marleb.com
          DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Happy Birthday, my friend!

Bob
            www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

HAPPY BIRTDAY --you don't need to explain all the candles -we all know you are just a pup.
              Love ya--and we miss your post
              Sharon

Comment

Happy Birthday from me too, my friend. I too, miss your wisdom. your friend Evie

Comment

Happy birthday, Old Mooner, and it is good to hear from you to Marcel. You have been missed.
                  Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                  Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                  Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes. I 'preciate them all. I'm still around, just haven't posted much lately because I have reverted back to carving for a while and have nothing to add to most of the discussions.
                    Its hard for me to realize I have been around for as long as I have. My mind is still 16, but not the bod. The hardest part for me is having people treat me like I'm a kid. Calling me "honey" or "dear". I'd almost rather they call me an SOB. Oh well. All the best to you all.
                    Moon
                    Old Mooner

Comment

Your wish is my comand. honey. YOU OLD SOB. Get your old self back here. and help us other sobs. give us, some good advice. and wisdom. We miss your bad self. **** it. any way. still love ya. butttttt. would it feel better to ring your old neck. OK now your turn. your the best Moon. and we miss you. always your friend Evie. NO PRESSURE

Comment

Happy Birhtday

Happy Birthday, Old Mooner! Hang around for another. May you have many more.

-Bill
                        -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Slightly belated happy birthday from me too.
                          Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                            by Linda In Phoenix
                            I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                            Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                            by will8989
                            Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
                            Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                            by will8989
                            Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
                            Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                            by will8989
                            He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                            Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                          • will8989
                            Reply to Sundays market
                            by will8989
                            We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                            Yesterday, 08:56 PM
                          Working...
                          X