thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanksgiving

Just a wish that all of you have a very happy thanksgiving and that you get to spend it, as we do, enjoying the company of family and friends. Hopefully, great uncle Zod will not get sloshed this year and become a royal pain.
    My wife and I will once again host three days of gluttony interspersed with a day of sloth. As usual we will have a sit down dinner at our house for the immediate family (9), including my wife's mom who is still with us at 94 but will no longer travel anyplace except the hairdresser. It is fantastic to be able to get 4 generations together especially since all can communicate easily ( including our 3 year old granddaughter ). Friday, we will have the usual assortment of family and friends, anywhere from 20-25, at the house for a sit down dinner and food feast. This one lasts from about 5pm till 11 or later (no one has to work the next day). On sunday, we are being joined by friends from New York and Florida who could not make it on friday. This is only a buffet meal for 12-15 or so. We are getting downright lazy in our old age.
    Again, a happy thanksgiving day to all and don't forget the sign that the great chef, dear old aunt Matilda, had hanging above her oven...

Remove feathers before roasting turkey
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Have a great holiday everyone!!!

Bob
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Need to update that sign to- Remove plastic and "The Bag" before roasting!
        Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!

Betty
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all
            Derek
            Derek

Comment

Have a good time one and all.

Those of you who are cooking... don't forget to take care when you remove the foil from the bird. The steam that's released can be dangerous (I wonder why that thought's uppermost in my mind right now ).

Gill
              There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
              (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Thanksgiving

MY FAMILY AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL THE GOOD PEPOLE AND THERE FAMLIYS A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING DAY

INDIANA SAW MAN
                Hegner

Comment

I'm enjoying the week off...

I did my part...the house is clean and ready to go for our Thanksgiving feast..
                  the wife's part starts tonight with the cooking, were only having 12 over for dinner this year...

the shop is clean and ready to go..I plan on cutting wood for the rest of the week.
                  Hopefully I can finish up Hank to Mule..

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone..

Trout
                  Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
                  Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

This is of course not a holiday we share, but it sounds like feasty family & friends day for all, so enjoy!
                    Sue Mey

Comment

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

Mom and Dad And all the folks
                      Who sit around the table,
                      All give thanks to the Lord above
                      For the fact that we are able
                      To have the food and shelter
                      We all need to survive,
                      And have the love of family
                      That makes it good to be alive.
                      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

I wish a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all!
                        Bill
                        Delta P-20

Comment

Thanks to God above for our privilege of being able to over indulge this Thanksgiving. As for me, once I'm done finished gorging myself with my in laws, I'll be grabbing my trusty shotgun and heading out to the fields yonder to walk off the excess poundage. If my timing is good, I'll be back just in time for leftovers.

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING YOU ALL!
                          Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                          www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Come on over Sue!!! We will feed ya! Happy Thanksgiving Day to all. Its my favorite day of the year! Like the old saying goes..."eat till you puke, then eat some more!" Dale

and Mike... good luck hunting!
                            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and to all those traveling have a safe journey and GODs blessings to all
                              Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X