Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am home,,,and sawing again

Howdy All,

I have been home for a bit over 10 days and have avoided the internet but I thought I best get on here and say that I am finally home.

Many things happen in a years time and I am adjusting as needed. The wood shop took a few hits in my absence from my four legged shop keepers that left the appearance of a K-9 party. All things are cleaned up and I have rescented the air with saw dust. I am working on a few projects mostly from the beginners level but I do need to relearn a bit. What is making more fun is the fact that my 11 year old daughter is also scrolling with me now. She has shown quite a knack for it and I hope to soon post some of her work.

Best Regards,

Todd
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Welcome home and thank you for what you did for us! Enjoy getting reaquainted with your family.
    Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Todd,
      Welcome Home!!!
      I can't think of a better welcome to a scroller than the promise of a new scroller to watch and guide.
      Thank you for your service - I sure hope you never have to go back!!
      Sandy

Comment

Welcome Home Todd
        I bet it sure feels good to spend the night in your own bed.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Welcome home Todd. It is great to have you back!

I hope you cut like crazy!
          CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
          "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
          Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Glad you made it home safe and sound Todd. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your and your daughter's work soon.
            Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
            www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

I am thrilled you made it home safe and not to much for wear -- well maybe just a little different I am sure and I hope you adjust as close to normal as possible- God brought you home and now this old lady says-- NO YOU MAY NOT GO BACK TO PLAY WITH THOSE MEAN BOYS AGAIN.!!! And I mean it.
              Great to have you back and great father daughter time and wonderful memories will be made with your partner in the shop with you-- God Bless and
              Sharon

Comment

Welcome Home

Well Buddy you just made my day!!!! The site has been down most of the day and I just logged on and found you're back in the "real world". Here's a very sincere WELCOME HOME for Ya!!! I'll also add my thanks and appreciation to those already posted. Hope you have a super Thanksgiving and am glad you're back safe and sound!!
                If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Welcome home!!!! If theres anything you need to get the shop restocked, drop us a message. we owe YOU!!! Dale
                  Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Todd? Todd? The name rings a bell...

It's great to have you back with us .

Gill
                    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
                      Welcome home!!!! If theres anything you need to get the shop restocked, drop us a message. we owe YOU!!! Dale
                      WELCOME BACK!!!!!

And "DITTO" what Dale said.

I've got a "stash" waiting for you that'll keep you and your daughter busy for some time!
                      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Wow...this must be a record...a third Ditto of what Dale said!

Welcome home my friend!!!!

Bob
                        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Welcome home Todd!!!!!! Great to have you back safe and sound.
                          Kevin
                          Scrollsaw Patterns Online
                          Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Welcome home Todd!!!!!!
                            Bill
                            Delta P-20

Comment

Welcome back Todd. Great to have you back in the real world again...
                              Chuck...
                              DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
                                The bags seem easier on the surface.
                                But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
                                Yesterday, 03:24 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                                by will8989
                                Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                                Yesterday, 10:32 AM
                              • Sandy Oaks
                                by Sandy Oaks
                                As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                                Yesterday, 09:46 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                                by NC Scroller
                                I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                                Yesterday, 07:42 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                by NC Scroller
                                I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
                                Yesterday, 07:39 AM
                              Working...
                              X