Derek!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek!!!

Many happy returns to Derek, the man in the kilt (dwg69), who will one day tell us all about the history of scrolling in Norfolk.

I hope.

He tells a good story.

Best wishes

Gill
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Originally posted by Gill
    Many happy returns to Derek, the man in the kilt (dwg69), who will one day tell us all about the history of scrolling in Norfolk.

I hope.

He tells a good story.

Best wishes

Gill
    Thank you for you kind words and yes I will post some of the history of fret saw in Norfolk from about 1850 to date

Derek
    ps 58 today
    DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Reply to Question about tilting head saws
      by cwmagee
      The last time I visited with Denny Winter 2020, I had an opportunity to try out the PEGA Saw that Denny has set up in his store. I was extremely impressed with the saw performance. It will be the saw that replaces my EX21 when I need a replacement. When I visite Denny I was considering purchasing it...
      Yesterday, 10:24 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to Harbor Fraught
      by Jim McDonald
      When I worked retail, we would have products plainly labeled "One rebate per address". And people would go ballistic six weeks later when their claims for three or four got shot down.
      Can't imagine if it had been in small print like the ads of today.
      Yesterday, 09:46 PM
    • mccrookston
      Pegas Scroll Saw speed changes randomly
      by mccrookston
      First time posting.
      I have a Pegas Scroll Saw that is almost 2 years old.
      I saw about 1-2 hours a night right now and the speed will slow down and speed up on its own.
      Sometimes it will run full speed for a week and then switch to slow for a week.
      Any ideas on what might be causing...
      Yesterday, 06:01 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Harbor Fraught
      by will8989
      That is the one store I physically get sick as soon as I walk in. The odor of rubber is overwhelming and I’m good for 3 minutes before I have to leave. Sure glad other stores aren’t like that. Hmmm maybe my bank balance would be higher if they were.
      Yesterday, 03:24 PM
    • Bill Wilson
      Reply to Harbor Fraught
      by Bill Wilson
      I wonder if their effort to offer better quality products may have something to do with it. Seems like they want to market themselves as something more than just a cheap tool supplier. Maybe reducing the number of things eligible for the big discount coupons is part of a campaign to change their image....
      Yesterday, 02:41 PM
    Working...
    X