Think this was a warning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think this was a warning?

My lovely partner just emailed me this from work .. think it was a warning?

A woman, standing looking in the bedroom mirror and said to her
    husband,

"I feel horrible, I look fat and ugly. Please pay me a compliment."

The husband replied, "Your eyesight's **** near perfect."

He never heard the shot....
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Ian, I think when your lovely partner arrives home from work, you better gently put your arms around her and tell her just how beautiful you think she is.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Teacher
      Wild shot trying to find pattern
      by Teacher
      My son is getting married and my wife fell in love with a pattern named "Sylvia's wedding cross". Apparently that design was done by a person who is no longer on this forum and it is rather an old one as far as I can tell through searching. From posts I have searched several have made it....
      Today, 03:07 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?
      by will8989
      I do all my puzzles in 3/4” wood, mostly poplar but some cherry or walnut....
      Yesterday, 10:57 PM
    • millwab
      by millwab
      Understandable for your baskets Betty, but in my experience 1/4” solid wood for puzzles tends to not hold up very well. Especially the small locks....
      Yesterday, 08:57 AM
    • will8989
      Planer do
      by will8989
      Should read planer Died yesterday. But Bruce got out his instruction book and google and got it apart. Needs new belt, plastic cover and pulley gear. Ordered from eBay and should have by Monday. Of course all work on dough boards stopped. $55 is much cheaper than a new planer. Oh well, on to the next...
      Yesterday, 08:48 AM
    • will8989
      by will8989
      My customers won’t buy anything cut from plywood. I’ve spoiled them. I use poplar for all my kid puzzles. With Bruce volunteering at the County Park antique sawmill, I have an endless supply of poplar. My current batch is green and white striped. I make cases for all my puzzles and back them with...
      Yesterday, 08:43 AM
    Working...
    X