Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIL, Bath reno from **ll and other stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIL, Bath reno from **ll and other stuff.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't been on here in over a week. So much has happened. First, the dr at Hopkins reviewed my BIL's tests, called them up and said "I just don't see what this doctor saw. I see cancer, but no need to remove bladder and no bag.!" Isn't that wonderful? The dr is having all tests repeated next week so we will know then.

The reno from **ll is almost done!!!! Just some caulking around the floor, a few touch ups and DONE!!! It is so beautiful. The designer did a great job of pulling things together, if I do say so myself. Will definitely post before and aft pics within a few days.

This is starting my second week of work and I am so enjoying it. I am getting much more work done, not rushing and selling like crazy. Was invited to join an Arts Center and am looking into that.

That's it for now. Will catch up on my reading later. Have to go to check the "woodpile" to get some wood for my next project, whatever that is!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Sounds good, Betty, like all the loose ends are coming together in a good way. I'm sure everyone is relieved at your BIL's new evaluation.

And of course, I can't wait to see your new, gorgeous bathroom!
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

I know you and your family are mightily relieved after getting such good news from the Doc at Johns Hopkins.

Now........we need pictures! We HAVE to see the bathroom in its new glory. Have great fun working and making sawdust and whatever else it is you want to do.

Jan

Comment

Ah, Betty, life is on the upswing for you - YAYYY! God Bless, and continued prayers for your BIL!

Comment

Great news Betty - obviously and especially on the BIL but also on the reno. I'm tempted to suggest that you check the hot and cold waters are piped correctly to the shower before christening the system. Don't want you to go scalding yourself accidentally - LOL!

And yep - waiting to see the pre and post destruction photos !
          Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Great news Betty! Second opinions, sometimes change things 360 degrees. Wishing you all the best.
            Dave
            "Tight's tight, too tight's broken"

My Gallery

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
              Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by Sandy Oaks
              This is a custom order request. The pattern is by Harvey Byler purchased from WoodCraftByScott.com. I enlarged the pattern by 10%. Cut at home on the EX21 using FD UR #5 blades. The wood is Poplar approximately 7" x 9". Sanded with the Sand Flee and dipped in Shellac diluted 50% with...
              Today, 10:43 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by Rolf
              Quartz. What are you not certain of?
              I needed to make a couple of custom sized Octagonal replacement windows, I wanted the most precision. I don't remember where I bought it. If I had seen the bi-directional Incra 1000 I probably would have bought it instead. With the 2000 you have to choose...
              Today, 09:08 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by Rolf
              Love every bit of it! The lighting really makes it pop. Would you mind sharing the source for the lights that you used?...
              Today, 08:55 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
              by Rolf
              I am very curious as to how the the slots were cut? The lathe work part of it is simple....
              Today, 08:51 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Now that's one to make us smile! I've been meaning to try that sometime but procrastinating simply because I didn't stop to consider starting on an easier design to actually learn from. Great reminder. I love your jack-o-lantern!
              Yesterday, 06:07 PM
            Working...
            X