Sad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News!

I will be off for a little while. My wife, Corinna, of 27 years passed away suddenly this morning in her sleep. The coroner couldn't find any cause. Hopes to give us some answers by tomorrow. Will be back on after I go make all the arrangements.

Tim
    "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Tim,

That is one of the ultimate losses, brother, and I feel for you. I lost my first wife to cancer 10 years ago.

Right now you've got to be in shock, and I hope friends and family are looking out for you.

PM me if you ever have questions about how you're reacting.

May God rest your wife.

All the best,

Pete

Comment

I'm so sorry Tim. You are in my thoughts and prayers.....
      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Our condolences Tim.
        Bless you and your friends are here if you need anything.

Carl
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Tim, I'm so very sorry for your loss. We're all with you at this difficult time.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

My Prayers are with you this mornoing. May your beautiful wife now rest peacefully. If you kneed us we are here.
            Sharon

Comment

My sincerest condolences Tim. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Kevin
              Kevin
              Scrollsaw Patterns Online
              Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Tim, I'm so very sorry for your loss, my prayers and thoughts too are for you and your family.

If there is anything we can do, we're here for you.
                Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Tim, I am so, so sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace and you'll be in my prayers.
                  Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                  www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

that is sad news...

sorry to hear about your wife.

Trout
                    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
                    Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Tim

I am very sorry for your loss. I am still very fortunate to have my wife for 42 years. Don't know what I would do without her.
                      Fred
                      aka Pop's Shop
                      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!.

Comment

Tim, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your family is taking comfort from each other during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Cathy in NE
                        Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Tim.. our throughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Sue & Toni

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

I am so sorry, love and strength to you friend ....you are in our thoughts in this difficult time
                            ...~Robert~
                            DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Sorry for your lost Tim,

My prayers are with you.

A part of her will always be alive in your heart for as long as you cherish the memories.

Sincere condolences,
                              Marcel
                              http://marleb.com
                              DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X