back in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in Mexico

well i am back home from my trip to arzona to visit my sister was there for over a month and enjoyed every second of it as i said in a earlier post that i had not seen her in over 20 years well first off i guess i lied on the time line of seeing her as she told me it had been more like 15 years oh well it is still a long time lol i have pictures of our reunion and will post some later but here is 1 for now of me and my sister
    Erssel
    Attached Files

Well what do ya know.....I was just thinking about you the other day, and wondering if the wall hanging (Japan relief project) you bought was still intact or did it fall again?
    Looks like you enjoyed your trip.....15 or 20 years is a long time, or is it? As they say "Time flies"
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Glad you had a pleasant reunion. Now go make some sawdust.....LOL
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

WD:
        thanks for thinking of me and yes the japan project is still hanging in its place of honor
        and 15 years is a long time except when you are looking back to the good old days then it seems that time does fly lol

Mike:
        yes i had a real good time spent a little over a month there but it was nice to get home too saw first hand the prices you folks up north are having to pay for stuff (it is rediculas)
        i really don't see how anyone can afford to life there and yes i will start making saw dust if i can get this problem with gimp figured out lol and besides i just signed up for a show on 21 and 22 of this month so i have to get something made for me to show at it
        one of those dumb moves i guess is discribed as a brain fart
        Erssel

Comment

Hi Erssel - glad to hear that you had a great reunion and thanks for the photo.

You mentioned cost of things north of the border. I agree that being back in Mexico is definitely an eyeopener. Having just spent 9 months in Italy spending Euros I can certainly see a big difference in prices here south of the border. Don't forget though that when you factor in that most working Mexicans earn less than a quarter of the average American or European earns that kinda levels the playing field. Still, with a little money, plenty of sun, a few Sols or Coronas and a nice relaxed lifestyle is a not a bad way to spend your days.

Hope you get settled back in to scrolling quickly and crack those pieces out for the show. Best of luck!
          Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

I am happy for you Erssel. Glad you got to meet up with your sister & have a wonderful reunion. That is a very long time to go without seeing a loved one, so glad it worked out for you. Glad you are back home safe too. Good Luck with your show entries.
            PERK

Comment

Thanks jim:
              i did have a great time but it did make me realize even more of how much i like it here in mexico and hopefully with the new presidente maybe it will get even better the only thing that worrys me there is how the media said that a big part of his winning was because of how handsome he is and of course the fact that he is a lawyer doesn't ease
              my mind either ha ha oh and the fact that to me he looks as though he could be obamas
              brother too have you noticed the resemblance or is it just me lol

thanks perk i hope to get a couple of differant things made for the show

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X