Good News!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!!

Ok, so there I was yesterday morning downstairs cutting about 10:30 when I heard my daughter come clomping down the stairs in her high heels and work clothes. I asked what she was doing here when I saw the picture in her hand - IT WAS A SONOGRAM OF MY GRANDCHILD!! I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOM!!!! Some of you probably remember, she lost a set of twins this past Spring, but the doc says everything looks great so far. He was able to detect a very strong heart beat and the baby was moving all over the place. I AM SO EXCITED!! Guess I'll be making baby quilts after the first of the year!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Congradulations! That is great news.
    Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing more better ( I know that is bad grammer but it fits) than a grand child. Is this one your first-- The first ones are so very special
      Sharon

Comment

I'm so happy for you and your daughter!!!!!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!
          Kevin
          Scrollsaw Patterns Online
          Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Congratulations.

I'm sure you'll spoil it rotten. That's what grandma's are for.
            Kelly
            "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Bill
              Delta P-20

Comment

great news.......congrats !!!!!!!!
                Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
                "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the new . That's great news. It is soooo nice to be a Grandparent. My wife has made lots of quilts for our 3. You will have a lot of fun. Your sawing will change toward wooden toys and puzzles.

-Bill
                  -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

congrats on the great news
                    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Congrats Betty, but the trouble is.... you look way to young to be a Gramma!!! But, then again, you DID get the early retirement huh? Dale
                      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thanks everyone! As they only live less than 10 miles from us, I plan on spoiling that baby rotten!!! She still has a long way to go so any and all prayers for a healthy pregnancy are greatly appreciated. And yes Dale, I did retire early!! Only thing is, I am now working 10-12 hours a day for my shows instead of sitting at a desk for 8 hours. But I just love it!!
                        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Congratulations
                          CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                          "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                          Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

That's great news and I hope and pray things continue to progress in a positive manner.
                            Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                            www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Congrats, New Grandmom!
                              But, surely, there are plaques and signs and lamps and whatever else that can be SAWED!!!
                              As well as all those puzzles for when that young'un is a bit older - and than a saw for the grandchild and then and then -- Wow. How terrific.
                              I join with you and our family here in keeping both of them in our thoughts and prayers.
                              Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tom in Ashland
                                Fiona Kingdon pattern from Summer issue
                                by Tom in Ashland
                                Quarter inch BB with Red Gum (Australian Eucalyptus) veneer. My first attempt at veneering and there are a couple spots where there was not quit enough glue so small pieces of the veneer came off....
                                Today, 07:59 PM
                              • millwab
                                Cutting Styles
                                by millwab
                                In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
                                Today, 04:41 PM
                              • jim_mex
                                Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
                                by jim_mex
                                Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
                                of the extension is almost finished apart...
                                Today, 03:45 PM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to New Toy!
                                by Rolf
                                Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
                                Today, 07:50 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                Reply to New Toy!
                                by NC Scroller
                                Nice score!
                                Today, 06:16 AM
                              Working...
                              X