Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you feel will win EURO 2012 FINAL? Spain Or Italy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you feel will win EURO 2012 FINAL? Spain Or Italy?

My viewpoint, Spain will win for certain no doubt in my thoughts.

24 hours ago I would have agreed with you but after tonights preformance from Italy I'm not so sure. I never thought they would have beaten Germany as convincingly as they did. I reckon it could be a great game on Sunday and can't wait.
    Mick
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

I put a doller on Spain.
      FD Mike
      SD Mike

Comment

I have some Italians friends who have been eagerly rubbing my Brit nose in the dirt since their team hoofed England out of the quarter finals. For this reason I'm inclined to go against Italy but I actually hope that they win. I think it does good for the hot favorites (in this case Spain) to be be beaten every now and then and keep these competitions lively so I guess I'll root for Italy. At least if they win I can fall back on the comment that 'England lost to the Champions!' - LOL!
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

It'll be the same winners as always - UEFA and the multi-media broadcasting corporations.
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by will8989
            I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
            Today, 12:27 PM
          • Don in Brooklin On
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Don in Brooklin On
            Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
            Today, 11:59 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
            Today, 11:24 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by NC Scroller
            I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
            Today, 11:22 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to My covid angel
            by NC Scroller
            Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
            Today, 11:03 AM
          Working...
          X