book un mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• book un mark

I have been trying to open this forum since yesterday and the message made me think that the forum were down but I went to your web site and finally found a way to visit the forum, I THINK THAT I NEED A NEW COMPUTER and since today are Father-Day

It looks like the main page (www.scrollsawer.com) is down, but the forums (www.scrollsawer.com/forum ) are working fine. It'll probably get fixed tomorrow.

I'm not sure if it's a better excuse for a new computer or to log off and go make some sawdust. I think I'll go work on the latter.

--Rob

Comment

As Rob said, the main page is still down but the secondary way of getting on line is working fine.

george
      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

I hope that everything gets fix soon,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
          It is so cute (Christmas deer)
          by alexscrollsaw
          "It is so cute" - it is the first what I hear when I show this project. I haven’t done 3D patterns for a long time (about a year), it’s quite difficult and takes a long time. But I don’t regret the time I spent on this new pattern - Christmas deer, I think it turned out great. It is...
          Today, 02:03 PM
        • markdavd
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by markdavd
          I've been using the bags from Amazon and a heat gun my wife bought when she was a preschool teacher. Unless you are wrapping of small parts, you don't need a sealer. Just fold it over and hold it with a small piece of scotch tape on the back. After you shrink it it's sealed enough to keep everything...
          Today, 09:45 AM
        • NC Scroller
          by NC Scroller
          My process is a bit different. Since I am using heat shrink bags when you seal the open end you trap a lot of air in them. When you start to heat the bag to shrink it you create a large bubble. I continue to heat the bag until it does pop a hole. I have been doing this for years. The shrink wrap...
          Today, 07:42 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
          Today, 12:20 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
          The bags seem easier on the surface.
          But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
          Yesterday, 03:24 PM
        Working...
        X