Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39dollarglasses.com

hello,
    i don't know if you ever heard of 39dollarglasses.com but i took a chance and ordered two pairs of glasses from them (one regular and one sun) i went to their website, found some nice frames i liked, filled in my prescription details i had and i placed my order but not before first filling in a fifteen dollar off discount code (for each pair) so the total cost was $64 for two pairs shipped!

i just got the glasses the other day and i am very impressed!! the glasses were in a soft draw string pouch inside of a hard clam shell case and they came with a cleaning cloth and little screwdriver for glasses.

for the price i paid i just wanted to let everyone know about this place, you certainly cant go wrong on the cost if you need a new pair or extra pairs to keep in the car or wherever?

when i have a little extra cash i am going to get a pair of prescription safety glasses (bifocals as i notice i am taking mine off a lot to do detail sanding and scrolling)

i am not affiliated with this site. i just wanted to let everyone here know about this place and save some money!

Discount Prescription Eyeglasses and Sunglasses - 39DollarGlasses.com
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-16-2012, 10:23 AM.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

It's always good to hear of someone that has tried out places like this. First hand knowledge is always the best. Thanks for the info
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

I was wondering about those sites. Even with my optical insurance the cost for glasses is still high.
      Steve.
      EX-16, DW-788, Dremel 1680

Comment

Thanks for the info. My wife needs a new pair of glasses and I'll have her take a look.

Comment

I am in need of a new pair myself. Thanks for the information...
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
            Teach - Learn
            by Sandy Oaks
            A modified Sue Mey pattern to fit 1" x 4" x 10" Hard Maple. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using a Pegas #5 MGT blade. One side says "TEACH". Flip it over and the other side says "LEARN". After sanding, dipped in diluted Shellac, sanded again and another dipping. Comments...
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.
            Today, 12:13 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to First Project - Stretching Cat
            by Sandy Oaks
            Very well done, especially for your first. I too like the added detail.
            Today, 11:22 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Insertion of a marquetry pattern in a stained glass window
            by Rolf
            The end result is beautiful I really like that Hummingbird design....
            Today, 09:54 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Help with spray adhesive
            by Rolf
            I have used all sorts of methods for putting on patterns. The only time I put a pattern directly on the wood is on Intarsia as the shaping process removes it. I only use blue tape under the pattern on very small projects.

I Use clear removable contact paper (shelf liner) on the wood and...
            Today, 09:51 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Sanding and calibration disk.
            by Rolf
            I agree about how it was advertised, but it is my own fault, I know better. Just for curiosity I may strip the paint off and see how true the plate is.

The good thing is that while I had my saw blade off I cleaned it sprayed Crud cutter on it let it sit then wiped it off with a skotchbright...
            Today, 09:42 AM
          Working...
          X