Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39dollarglasses.com

hello,
    i don't know if you ever heard of 39dollarglasses.com but i took a chance and ordered two pairs of glasses from them (one regular and one sun) i went to their website, found some nice frames i liked, filled in my prescription details i had and i placed my order but not before first filling in a fifteen dollar off discount code (for each pair) so the total cost was $64 for two pairs shipped!

i just got the glasses the other day and i am very impressed!! the glasses were in a soft draw string pouch inside of a hard clam shell case and they came with a cleaning cloth and little screwdriver for glasses.

for the price i paid i just wanted to let everyone know about this place, you certainly cant go wrong on the cost if you need a new pair or extra pairs to keep in the car or wherever?

when i have a little extra cash i am going to get a pair of prescription safety glasses (bifocals as i notice i am taking mine off a lot to do detail sanding and scrolling)

i am not affiliated with this site. i just wanted to let everyone here know about this place and save some money!

Discount Prescription Eyeglasses and Sunglasses - 39DollarGlasses.com
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-16-2012, 10:23 AM.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

It's always good to hear of someone that has tried out places like this. First hand knowledge is always the best. Thanks for the info
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

I was wondering about those sites. Even with my optical insurance the cost for glasses is still high.
      Steve.
      EX-16, DW-788, Dremel 1680

Comment

Thanks for the info. My wife needs a new pair of glasses and I'll have her take a look.

Comment

I am in need of a new pair myself. Thanks for the information...
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
            Reply to What do you think?
            by Gary beasley
            I tried a house vac once for a dust collector. It was prone to clogging the lines and when I tried to put a cyclone can on it the vacuum collapsed the garbage can.
            Yesterday, 09:29 PM
          • Gary beasley
            Reply to Vases
            by Gary beasley
            I found this pattern in Steves catalog and freehanded a vase form. This one may appeal to the folks that bought the butterfly vase.
            Yesterday, 09:25 PM
          • Trackman
            Reply to Vases
            by Trackman
            Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop....
            Yesterday, 05:13 PM
          • Bill Wilson
            Reply to My lucky day!
            by Bill Wilson
            Being younger than 65, with no qualifying health conditions, I don't anticipate getting a vaccine for some time. My wife works for the school district, so she may be eligible in the next phase. President Biden says that supply will be sufficient for all US adults by end of May. I'm hoping that proves...
            Yesterday, 04:16 PM
          • MidMich324
            Reply to What do you think?
            by MidMich324
            Will a shop vac work for the table saw?.
            Yesterday, 11:26 AM
          Working...
          X