Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39dollarglasses.com

hello,
    i don't know if you ever heard of 39dollarglasses.com but i took a chance and ordered two pairs of glasses from them (one regular and one sun) i went to their website, found some nice frames i liked, filled in my prescription details i had and i placed my order but not before first filling in a fifteen dollar off discount code (for each pair) so the total cost was $64 for two pairs shipped!

i just got the glasses the other day and i am very impressed!! the glasses were in a soft draw string pouch inside of a hard clam shell case and they came with a cleaning cloth and little screwdriver for glasses.

for the price i paid i just wanted to let everyone know about this place, you certainly cant go wrong on the cost if you need a new pair or extra pairs to keep in the car or wherever?

when i have a little extra cash i am going to get a pair of prescription safety glasses (bifocals as i notice i am taking mine off a lot to do detail sanding and scrolling)

i am not affiliated with this site. i just wanted to let everyone here know about this place and save some money!

Discount Prescription Eyeglasses and Sunglasses - 39DollarGlasses.com
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 06-16-2012, 09:23 AM.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

It's always good to hear of someone that has tried out places like this. First hand knowledge is always the best. Thanks for the info
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

I was wondering about those sites. Even with my optical insurance the cost for glasses is still high.
      Steve.
      EX-16, DW-788, Dremel 1680

Comment

Thanks for the info. My wife needs a new pair of glasses and I'll have her take a look.

Comment

I am in need of a new pair myself. Thanks for the information...
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X