marble climber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marble climber

I have had problems trying to log in.Hopfully that is all fixed now.Steve Good has a free pattern for a marble climber.He also has a vidio of this prodject.I have the patterns But would like to see the vidio Ive been to his web site cant find it.Anybody know if its still avliable. Thanks Raydawg.

Hey Raydawg. It's at sdgood - YouTube, (hope I can post this url), you will have to scroll down several times to find the marble climber. There are 2 parts to this video.

Charles
    Charles

Comment

Hi Charles - there's no problem posting helpful links like that one.

@Raydawg - You might also try using the youtube search engine with the phrase Marble Machine to throw up a few other similar marble machine designs - some of which are pretty awesome.

Don't forget to post an image of your finished piece please!
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wjbclocks1
        Reply to Big week here
        by wjbclocks1
        Enjoy life, Congrat....
        Today, 01:30 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to New tools
        by Jim McDonald
        Good luck getting ANY of that garden space!
        Today, 01:24 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Big week here
        by Jim McDonald
        Well friends quite a week here on the prairie.
        Long back story, but our son was adamant we get a fast response COVID test last Saturday, so we could attend an outdoor gathering of his girlfrigirlfriend's family. About an hour into the ATV and dirt bike riding, he got off the 4-wheeler and dropped...
        Today, 01:20 PM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
        by Quartz43
        Earlier, I posted a question on where to get them. Someone suggested Amazon and that is where I got them.
        Today, 01:08 PM
      • jim_mex
        New tools
        by jim_mex
        Hi all - our recent home remodeling project has involved me getting back into my workshed after a lengthy absence to do some work to 'assist' the workmen on the job plus I now have a string of home furniture projects to look at now we have moved back into our home.

I decided this work could...
        Today, 01:07 PM
      Working...
      X