Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evilbadger
    replied
    FedEx has always provided me with great service too. I usually drop my package off at one of their drop off locations though.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy2
    replied
    Rather than have them (not come to) pickup the pkg, you can drop it off at a convenient pickup location, then its in their hands. Perhaps not as convenient as having them come to your door, but if they don't show up...

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    I have always had good service from Fed EX. Maybe it is just your neck of the woods.

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    replied
    . Your right we don't live in a perfect world but with FedEx ground it really true. Thanks for the number Mike I call tomorrow if I can I've been on vacation for the last week so I know things will be very busy. I hope my package has been picked up when I get home

Leave a comment:

• 3_M
    replied
    I get all my orders from Germany via Fed Ex. Greaty service.
    If I have any questions I call this lady: Lorry # 870-704-5133. She is maybe with the international service but you could try it and see what happens.
    FD Mike

Leave a comment:

• woodsman
    replied
    My best guess is, it still is not a perfect world.

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    started a topic Fedex customer service

Fedex customer service

I that need to go in for warranty repair. The company is paying to shipment and they use FedEx. I called to have the package picked up and I ws told it would be picked up on Friday by 6pm. Well at 8pm the package had still not been picked up so I called they told me the package was still scheduled to be picked up and they were running late. At 10pm still not pickup so I called again but this time I was told no pickup was even scheduled and that would not be picked up until Monday and that that was the best they could do.
    I emailed FedEx to let them know that I wa not happy with the service and I got a reply, the funny thing is that it read the same word for word that the last replay I got from FedEx about a problem they noraml pat answer. I wish I could have sent the package by another carrier but the company doing the repair only uses FedEx and I would have to pay for shipping my self if I did not want to use FedEx. I will call the company in the morning to let them know just how poor FedEx Customer service was....... I sorry that's not really fair......The customer service I got would have to be 1000% better to be called poor.
    I cant speak for everyone but for me I'll do all I can to avoid shipping or having anything shipped by FedEx.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
    Reply to A Bear In The Woods
    by vgraf
    Very impressive.
    I'm a little slow......took me a bit to find the bear.😅
    Yesterday, 12:03 PM
  • stephenD
    Reply to A new toy.
    by stephenD
    Well, yesterday, I shot my 18 in the morning. The grands came over and I got one of em to try it out. I had to demonstrate so I got another 12 or so in. Last night I finished up with 90 for the day. Going to challenge myself to one hundred arrows a day for one hundred days. Made an excel spreadsheet...
    Yesterday, 10:34 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to A new toy.
    by Rolf
    That will make Bruce nervous!...
    Yesterday, 08:07 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
    by Rolf
    For me to write something like this with my woodburner, even with the fine ball tip pens, is just not possible for me. The variations in the wood grain really complicate things.
    The laser doesn't care about grain....
    Yesterday, 08:05 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to A new toy.
    by will8989
    A few weeks ago Elliott was looking around and saw a bow and arrows in the rafters in the basement. PopPop I didn’t know you had a bow and arrow. I don’t. It’s Mimi’s. Been a long time since I used it. Maybe I should get it out again.
    Yesterday, 08:01 AM
Working...
X