Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter is late......

.....but we can see it coming.

Picture of the sun thinking about rising taken from one of my office windows looking east around 8:30 a.m.

HPIM0441 (600 x 450).jpg
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

What a view to have out of an office window. If it weren't for the cold, I'd be jealous.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

It showed up here (Michigan) early!! We've had below average temperatures for 15 days in a row lately, snow a number of those days.
      Beautiful Picture!!
      Theresa
      Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

WOW What a view-- I can't believe you are leaving that beautiful state for another state that is just as cold--- DUMB_DUMB___ there now I feel better. You know you can't ever get this alaska fever out of me -- he he he .
        Love ya- Sharon

Comment

I wish people would stop posting these pictures of mountains - I'm jealous!

No snow here yet in tropical Nova Scotia ..

Ian
          Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Nice photo Barry. Been to your great state 3 times and never get bored with the scenery. And Sharon is right about 1 thing, MN is just as cold but at least the days are longer here in the winter. Not that I wouldn't mind just sleeping thru the whole winter. We have also had over 15 days below average temps this month and seen a little snow. Much too early.
            Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
            www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Thanks for sharing Barry.

Love the pic.

I don't mind the cold as long as it comes with snow. Here it's been cold but no snow. Maybe if I wish hard and long enough . . .
              Kelly
              "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Nice pictures Barry,
                You indeed have a beautiful state, but way too cold for this warm weather Texan.
                Bill
                Delta P-20

Comment

North to Alaska/Oregon

Don't need top go to Alaska to see them. This is Mount Washington in Central Oregon

Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                  Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                  Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Chuck is that in your backyard?

Bob
                    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Not to far from it. I took the picture at 5000 ft and it was unhill and a touch cooolllldddd. But we have several within a short drive.
                      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                        Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
                        by jim_mex
                        Hi Linda - thanks for the comments on the welds. It took me an hour or so to get into the swing of MIG wire welding but I really like it in preference to stick welding especially for welding thinner material. I confess to investing in a new angle grinder to help with the cleanup and dressing. I bought...
                        Today, 12:25 AM
                      • keystonecop
                        Bread and Cheese..
                        by keystonecop
                        ‚Äč Scrollsaw Woodworking and crafts Winter 2020 3/4 Cherry. A work in progress. This has been one of the most frustrating and rewarding projects that I have ever done. @Fiona Kingdon is by far one of the great scroll saw artists. Her patterns are not always the type that I like (I like to follow red...
                        Today, 12:08 AM
                      • keystonecop
                        Reply to Recommendations anyone?
                        by keystonecop
                        This is in a 5x5 area.. The total shop is 10x12 ...
                        Today, 12:01 AM
                      • jim_mex
                        Reply to Turning to something new
                        by jim_mex
                        Wow! That segmented bowl is amazing!

Betty - I have an old Darth Vader helmet somewhere. Will that substitute Bruce's get up? Failing that there always my current biker's helmet Thanks very much for the safety advice and concern. Rest assured that safety is my priority these days....
                        Yesterday, 11:57 PM
                      • will8989
                        Reply to Turning to something new
                        by will8989
                        That is beautiful. Your design?
                        Yesterday, 11:42 PM
                      Working...
                      X