Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install a Home Security System

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
    1 Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
    2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and several NRA magazines.
    3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
    4. Leave a note on your door that reads:
    "Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went to the gun shop for more ammo. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this mornin and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
    PS - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside
    Last edited by ChuckD; 10-28-2006, 10:07 PM.
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

That would work in my neighborhood
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Works for me. LOL
      Marsha
      LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Mine too!!
        Of course, the barking from the sheltie/LH chihuaha inside might give me away!
        Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by Linda In Phoenix
          It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
          Today, 06:47 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Plastic puzzle
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
          Today, 06:38 PM
        • Jim Finn
          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
          by Jim Finn
          The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
          Today, 04:48 PM
        • MidMich324
          Reply to Plastic puzzle
          by MidMich324
          Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
          Today, 03:57 PM
        • RJweb
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by RJweb
          As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
          Today, 03:42 PM
        Working...
        X