Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install a Home Security System

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
    1 Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
    2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and several NRA magazines.
    3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
    4. Leave a note on your door that reads:
    "Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went to the gun shop for more ammo. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this mornin and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
    PS - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside
    Last edited by ChuckD; 10-28-2006, 10:07 PM.
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

That would work in my neighborhood
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Works for me. LOL
      Marsha
      LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Mine too!!
        Of course, the barking from the sheltie/LH chihuaha inside might give me away!
        Sandy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
          by will8989
          Glad to hear that. Slow and steady.
          Today, 09:54 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Some of the older books were that way too. It's unfortunate that the printers don't take into account what those pages are for! So sorry to hear of your disappointment. However, I will have to check out that book---I didn't even know there was a circular scroll saw designs book. Share some of...
          Today, 09:12 PM
        • Tom in Ashland
          The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
          by Tom in Ashland
          Many patters in it I like and I'm sure I will make several BUT Fox Chapel's printing of this book absolutely SUCKS. Most of the patterns are printed so near into the binding that it is impossible to either scan to .PDF or use a copy machine. I will have to cut out each pattern separately or cut off...
          Today, 08:08 PM
        • keystonecop
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by keystonecop
          Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
          Today, 06:14 PM
        • KarlB
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by KarlB
          " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
          Today, 04:02 PM
        Working...
        X