Heading to Texas to see babies and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Texas to see babies and

hubby staying home to completely remodel bathroom!!! I'll be gone Thurs to Tues. Tickets were so cheap I couldn't stay home - round trip air for what I usually pay for one way!!! Hubby, son &BIL will be redoing my bathroom from the underlayment to ceiling and everything in between!! Even new plumbing in the basement. Good thing BIL has his own home remodeling business and will be the boss of this project. We bought a new toilet. Had to take it back - didn't fit. Bought new tiles for the floor - had to take them back as we couldn't get bullnose to go along the base to match tile. Got others today. Hubby is so stressed out over this I got my hair cut and bought new shoes today. Sounds fair, huh? LOL
    Anyway I'm glad I'll be in Texas playing with the babies while this mess is going on!!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I don't know about your hubby Betty, but when my wife fly's off to visit our kids and Grandkids, I never seem to get anything finished....the boss is not here to tell me if I did it correct or not.....we sure lean on each other don't we. Hope you have a great trip and a good visit.
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

New bathroom, new shoes......now that is the only way to go......Have a safe trip, enjoy and phone home before you get there, just to make sure they sweep up after themselves.
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Sounds like a wise choice to me, Betty. And when you come home to your elegant new bathroom, be sure to bring along some bubble bath.

And, of course, have a great time with your grandkids.
        Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Sounds like a great trip! Might want to check with the guys before you come home to see if the project is done. If not, extend your vacation!
          T
          Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Don't have to worry about the mess being cleaned. My BIL's nickname is Hazel!! Remember her? LOL Both he and hubby clean up after themselves very well. My mother in law raised 3 sons on her own on Soc Sec and taught them very well!!!

Will have before & aft pics.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Hi Betty - have fun with your grandkids whilst your bathroom is getting the big makeover. I bet that both you and hubby are glad you are out of the way. I just wish I could get Norma to go take a trip whilst I carry out major maintenance and remodeling chores around the house. Life would be a lot easier - LOL!
              Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X