life aint fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life aint fair

just spoke too my best friend on fb,and ive never found it so hard too talk too someone,
    last sunday his little sister passed away{heart attack}
    she was only 39,she has had too battle all her life,had 2 kidney trans plants,
    and after all that ,her heart gives in.....it certainly aint fair.
    my friend only burried his mom a year ago ,now this.......
    makes all our problems seem insignificent.....
    R.I.P TRACY
    not doing much
    and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Hi Tony, that's a tough one. I've been going through a fair bit of family tragedies here so I won't say I know how he feels but - I'm sure you get where I'm rambling to.

All the best
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Comment

Life sure has its hills and valleys, sorry to read about your best friend's situation Tony. Prayers sent.
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Sometimes all you can really say is that you're sorry, and it's not fair when things like this happen. I think what matters most is not so much what you say, but the fact that you are there and not scared away, and will continue to be there as a support and comfort.
        Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Sorry for the loss of Tracy, it's never time to let someone go...but certainly not on this age... we're here for you Tony....
          Frieke
          www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

I'm really sorry for your loss Tony - it's got to be more stressful because it's a family member of your best friend - kind of family for you to. My thoughts are with you and your friend.

Comment

"A real friend is someone who walks in when others leave." Some times words aren't necessary. Just being there is.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Take care Tony, be there for your friend. That's all you can really do. My prayers are with you all. dogs

Comment

Hi Tony - I'm so sorry to hear your bad news and my condolences go out to all affected by the loss of Tracy. Life really does deal some cruel blows some times but when you have good friends to rally around and give you support and strength it helps to ease the pain. Hang in there pal and do what you can to help. I know it will surely be appreciated.
                  Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
                  - Albert Einstein

Comment

These stories of a lost loved one are so sad. Someone as young as Tracy, sure is not fair to loose them so soon in life. My prayers go out to you for being there & to the family also. God Bless.
                    PERK

Comment

Just want too apoligise for my rant,......
                      Today tracy was finaly laid too rest,a realy sad occasion,
                      may she rest in peace...
                      not doing much
                      and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Only thing I can say about that kind of stuff is repeating what I have heard before "only the good die young." (And God bless the rest of us - we are probably gonna need it).

John
                          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
                          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
                          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss - may God Bless - but sometimes he has plans for us and others that we cannot understand nor comprehend. Be there for your friend - a true friend is one that stands by at all times no matter what.

I lost my Dad when I was 6, I'm 52 now and not a day goes by that I don't talk to him and ask for his help - I miss him so much. He and God has helped me through some very tough times.

God Bless

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Chuck Hans
                              Reply to Big week here
                              by Chuck Hans
                              Congrats on all accounts,
                              I have been retired for 21 years and have no regrets. Hope you and your family take full advantage of the well earned time
                              Today, 08:51 PM
                            • cwmagee
                              Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                              by cwmagee
                              Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
                              Today, 03:36 PM
                            • Sandy Oaks
                              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                              by Sandy Oaks
                              So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
                              Today, 02:56 PM
                            • NC Scroller
                              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                              by NC Scroller
                              I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                              Today, 11:24 AM
                            • NC Scroller
                              Reply to Big week here
                              by NC Scroller
                              Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                              Today, 11:18 AM
                            Working...
                            X