Coming to you from my shop!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to you from my shop!!!!

Hi everyone, Remember when I was asking questions about getting the internet in the shop?? Well I went with Janette's suggestion and called our ISP. They got us fixed up in the house then my son is here this week and he got me set up in the shop!!! It's a pretty good connection!! So I am coming to you live from my shop now!!! Thanks for all your help and suggestions!!
    Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Congratulations on going "high tech"! Glad you were able to get things all worked out.

Was just wondering how you're planning to keep the sawdust off your electronics. When I have my camera set up for process shots, I cover it with a plastic bag when I'm not using it. Not very classy, but works pretty well.

Hope you find a lot of use for your new setup.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

I plan on going the classy route with the plastic bag too Carole!!
      Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Cathy, if nothing else, you should learn to keep the shop a bit cleaner....but maybe you do that already. I just did my yearly clean out of my shop....found a few items I haven't seen for at least a year
        Hawaiilad
        Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by Linda In Phoenix
          I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
          Yesterday, 10:01 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
          by will8989
          Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
          Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by will8989
          Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
          Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
          by will8989
          He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
          Yesterday, 09:32 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Sundays market
          by will8989
          We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
          Yesterday, 08:56 PM
        Working...
        X