Coming to you from my shop!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to you from my shop!!!!

Hi everyone, Remember when I was asking questions about getting the internet in the shop?? Well I went with Janette's suggestion and called our ISP. They got us fixed up in the house then my son is here this week and he got me set up in the shop!!! It's a pretty good connection!! So I am coming to you live from my shop now!!! Thanks for all your help and suggestions!!
    Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Congratulations on going "high tech"! Glad you were able to get things all worked out.

Was just wondering how you're planning to keep the sawdust off your electronics. When I have my camera set up for process shots, I cover it with a plastic bag when I'm not using it. Not very classy, but works pretty well.

Hope you find a lot of use for your new setup.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

I plan on going the classy route with the plastic bag too Carole!!
      Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Cathy, if nothing else, you should learn to keep the shop a bit cleaner....but maybe you do that already. I just did my yearly clean out of my shop....found a few items I haven't seen for at least a year
        Hawaiilad
        Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
          Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
          by NC Scroller
          Just curious about the 13' extension. Building material, especially sheet goods are in 4' increments. Why 13'?...
          Today, 12:11 PM
        • jim_mex
          Reply to How’s that warm weather RJ?
          by jim_mex
          Hi folks - I really feel sorry for you people north of the border.

Here in Central Mexico, apart from a couple of days at the end of January where we had a couple of showers in the evenings we have seen hardly any clouds in the sky during the day since the New Year and although we 've...
          Today, 12:02 PM
        • jim_mex
          Reply to Blue Heron
          by jim_mex
          Wow! - this a stunning piece!

In particular the head is so lifelike it feels like if you got too close to this bird he (or she) would reach out and nip you with its beak....
          Today, 11:52 AM
        • planeur
          Reply to Blue Heron
          by planeur
          Hello Jo,
          It is me again , and after a close look of you Heron, WOW so much details and fine cuts. Was it a gift ?
          Just found the cie which sell the pattern ( in canada )

Have a good day.

planeur
          Today, 11:15 AM
        • jim_mex
          Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress
          by jim_mex
          Hi all -

Around the beginning of year I mentioned in a post that I was looking at ways to extend my existing workshop space to give me room to accommodate a midi lathe I had bought and to also allow me to undertake smallish carpentry projects in addition to scrollsaw work. Well, I finally
          Today, 11:12 AM
        Working...
        X