Where's John???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's John???

Hey, everyone, I was just wondering about JohnB. Haven't heard anything since Mar. Hope he's doing OK. Anyone know?
    PERK

Hi Perk....I think he's pretty busy, see him regulary on facebook, so far I know he's ok!
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Hi Perk - rumour has it that he traded his street clothes for a pair of dirty underpants, grabbed a boomerang and gone off into the outback on a walkabout 'to find himself' but the truth is that he's been up to the neck in it the past months with work and also helping out getting his son to and from his work.

In addition to Facebook he's also been on the Intarsia chat sessions a couple of times in recent weeks to say hello.

His posts and peculiar sense of humour are definitely missed .
      Last edited by jim_mex; 04-20-2012, 09:14 AM.
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

........he's abandoned us sign it's not fair sign.gif
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
          Reply to New turning tools
          by handibunny
          Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
          Today, 05:34 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by will8989
          I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as it’s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
          Yesterday, 11:16 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
          Yesterday, 05:55 PM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          Linda,
          Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
          Yesterday, 08:41 AM
        • RJweb
          by RJweb
          Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
          Yesterday, 08:39 AM
        Working...
        X