Frenchy is OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchy is OK

Just in case any of you received an e-mail from Don French (Frenchy)--he is still in Indiana and all is well.

He is NOT stranded in Manila with an angry hotel keeper as the e-mail stated. Like so many other of my friends lately, his account has been hacked.

Despite what the note stated, I talked to him on his "stolen" cell phone at 20:42 this date and he is dealing with this breach through his ISP.

It goes without saying, but don't open a get rich quick message; don't buy discount drugs; you really are not the trustee of a vast sum of money from a Nigerian king; etc.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Thanks Jim, got an email from him as well....I knew it couldn't be right, it's not like Don is...
    I mailed to him but got no reply yet... I'm happy he and his family is fine!
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

OH C__P how do I get my money back?
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Rolf: I didn't get it yet. You sent it here didn't you????? LOL These hacker may think it funny. Maybe one of these days they'll get whats coming to them. Sorry for any problem this may have caused to any of you. Frenchie The problem is fix

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X