California Bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Bound

Hi all I haven't been here for a while. Been really busy doing my pattern for my husbands portrait. It's kind of slow going. But I have also been packing to return to Sacramento, California. I feel kind of lost here in Kentucky and I know Sacramento like the back of my hand. So if I want to get going on getting a job and a future I guess it would be a good idea to start with what I know. I will be leaving here at the end of the month and it may be a while before I get access to the internet. But I wanted you all to know how much I appreciated all your help and kind words. Thank you And as soon as I get my own place you can count on me being back.

Stickers aka Linda

Good Luck to you, Linda!!
    'Twill be Kentucky's loss and the Golden state's gain.
    Sandy

Comment

good luck, and I'll look forward to your return here! dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Go slowly, come back quickly.

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Be safe Linda
          We will hold your place 'till you make it back
          ...~Robert~
          DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

LOL..Linda..got a house for ya!! 31" Excalibur plus full shop in the basement, lots of scrolling tools and equipment, 65" TV upstairs ..waiting for someone to rent ..about an hour from Sacramento

have a safe trip!!

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

Sue, for cripes sake, you've got me interested.
              Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
              www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

and no snow? Ill race ya there Mike! Dale
                Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

forgot to add there's a real comfy recliner in front of the TV..short distance from the kitchen ..coffee or beer in the fridge..

LOL..what a deal I could make on the rent!!

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

Originally posted by lucky788scroller
                    and no snow? Ill race ya there Mike! Dale
                    I lived in Fair Oaks (East of Sacramento) for about a year and a half when I was alot younger. It didn't snow in the Winter, but it sure rained alot!
                    Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Thanks everyone

Well tomorrow I pack up my computer and ship it home. So this will be the last note until I get hooked up again. As for no snow, well every now and then there has been snow and once it stuck to the ground for a couple of hours. But it does rain a lot in the winter. Kentucky had a lot of rain while I was here. But best of all it had some really cool thunder and lightening storms. Something that doesn't happen to often in Sacramento. I will miss that, besides my daughter and granddaughters. And by the way Sue the house sounds yummy. But with a place like that I would never get my tush off the recliner and get a job. To much comfort makes me a lazy girl.See you soon and you all be good. Or as good as you can get.

Love Ya all
                      Linda

Comment

good luck and have a safe trip Linda I'll be right behind ya by about a month or less
                        Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X