This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs Up!

I request late last week for a catalog from the Wooden Teddy bear and guess what came in the mail today? What fast service that was.

Lee Valley tools gets my thumbs up too. I put in an order late Sunday night and when I came home from work last night I received a shipping confirmation number, that should get to the door step tomorrow.

Other places I've dealt with and was very happy with the service, fast delivery as well as prices were,

Sandpaper store
    This place has great prices on all types of sand papers

Lange Vin Forest

This place has lots of nice stuff a little to expensive but worth it, but what I love is the selection on books they have

Outilspierreberger

Marcel, you must know this place? Best prices in town with great service in store to help you make up your mind.

Berry Basket
    I love this place for patterns no shipping fees just need to click away. I would only wish to have a Catalog to look at instead of going on line.

If anyone else wants to share places they shop at for supplies and are happy with I would like to know as to increase my selection of place I can get things and get the best prices.

Eric
    Last edited by BobD; 10-18-2006, 07:21 AM.

How much commission are you on from these guys, Eric ?

I know you're just trying to recommend companies that you've found to give good service, but let's not paint the forum with lots of gratuitous advertising. We're here primarily to exchange knowledge about scrolling techniques. From time to time some members may look for advice about supplies and it's great when we can suggest companies who might be able to assist. Let's try to keep it at that, especially when companies are mentioned that don't reciprocate by extolling the virtues of our host publication.

Gill
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Heres a great place to buy your books! http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/

(Bob, send commission in an unmarked envelope) Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale, that's a good one.
        Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
        www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Good one Lucky!

THANKS for the list Eric. I've been VERY pleased with Wooden Teddybear myself.

Anotherr great company to deal with if you are into turning is Craft Supplies USA at
          Last edited by BobD; 10-18-2006, 07:22 AM.
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Another great place to check is the advertising index of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts...Since in one way, they are supporting this forum!

Bob

Under further consideration, I've removed the links from the thread...if anyone wants the information, feel free to PM Eric...but I'm also afraid that people not on the list--especially if they advertise in the magazine--may get upset.

I agree that it is a good resource, but the direct links makes it too much like advertising for me.
            Last edited by BobD; 10-18-2006, 07:20 AM.
            www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X