Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodworking Show

Hi guys,

Well, we went to the woodworking show in Victoria on Sunday. Since I am mainly interested in the scrollsawing bit of wood, that is mainly where I stuck. I saw some pretty darned impressive pieces there that made me very envious. Spoke to some of the members of the Mid Island Woodworking Club ( I think that was the name of it) and listened to one of the seminars on scrolling, picking up a couple of good hints.
    As for my new DeWalt....when I switched my blades originally to Flying Dutchman, I was amazed at the difference in cutting. I find the same thing now that I am using the DeWalt for scrolling.....WOW like a hot knife through butter. Have to get used to the way she cuts though

Sarah
    What's that old saying?? A bad day scrolling is still better than the best day working??

Good to hear you had a great time Sarah. I am looking forward to Friday.
    I have to do a three hour stint in the BC Wooden Toymakers Booth, but that is a small price to pay.

Best thing is...it is Payday
    I may even be able to afford a hotdog!
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by Quartz43
      I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
      Today, 06:34 PM
    • keystonecop
      by keystonecop
      First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
      Today, 05:36 PM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
      Today, 04:53 PM
    • millwab
      Reply to Peanuts #1
      by millwab
      Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
      I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
      Today, 03:06 PM
    • markdavd
      by markdavd
      Are there specific issues about how the patterns are printed that cause everyone problems? If not, whatever they change made to make some of you happy will make others unhappy. I prefer things published at 100% if practical.

Maybe what's needed is a comprehensive article with all the possible...
      Today, 10:07 AM
    Working...
    X