Free Drawing/Picture Manipulation Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Drawing/Picture Manipulation Software

If you are an anti-capitalist you're gonna hate this one. The software company is "giving away for free" a test version of their software. Being the capitalist I am I always like the cost of "free" things.

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta | digital image editing software - Adobe Labs

This is a "free" (timed) download.

John
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

John, I'm not sure if I want to go the software route, but, tried to download & it would not. Do I need software before I can download this addition, or what? I'm not familiar with the tech. stuff. Thanks.
    PERK

Comment

You will need to make sure that your system can run that bit of software, specially if you have an older machine.
      CHRIS

http://www.members.cox.net/messman123/messman.htm

Comment

It downloaded for me this morning but it was one of the slowest downloads I have experienced in more than a year. I am running the Windows 7 Professional Wage Earners Edition which mostly means that it works pretty good if I put two bits in the machine every morning a'for'n I start it up! It has one of those 'new' electric starters in it. I think that means it is a "green" machine.

I won't be able to try the software until Sunday as tomorrow I am scheduled to get sick; then Saturday I have to run o're to Arizona (and back) . . . . it's a pretty good run.

John
        I've Got A Lot More To Learn
        About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
        "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Gimp......
          Poster razor.....
          Last edited by HAMMER; 03-23-2012, 11:56 AM. Reason: add 2nd program

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics