Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad news for Belgium...we lost 22 kids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news for Belgium...we lost 22 kids...

and 6 adults last evening in a bus accident...
    They came from a vacation in the snow, from 2 different schools, all almost12 years...24 are injured... The drivers of the bus and the teachers are all killed...they now try to send the parents there by plane...Those parents don't know yet if their child is still alive or not....how hard can that be....With that bus there were two more bus with kids , and they were all ok...but as a parent I feel so sorry for those people...the only thing I can think of is that I'll be happy to have my kids at home this afternoon...
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

28 killed in horror Swiss coach crash | The Sun |News
    Here's a link to it...
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

What a tragedy. My condolences and prayers to the families of those involved.

DW
      Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
      John Wayne

Comment

Absolutely horrific news!
        How terrible can this be for the families involved.....
        My heart goes out to all touched by this tragedy.
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

I heard that on the news last night. What a horrible tragedy. Any loss of life in an accident like this is tragic, but when children are the victims, it's especially heartbreaking.
          Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

I heard a quick bit about it on the news here. How horrible. I too will be glad to have my kids home after school today.
            T
            Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

I just saw it on our lunchtime news. What a horrific tradgedy. 22 young people with their lives ahead of them, their families must be devastated. My heart goes out to them all and the families of the adults who died also. Like Freike I can't help thinking about the children who survived and the ones who were in the accompanying buses, who will comfort them?
              I will be giving my grandchildren an extra large hug when I see them.
              Mick
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

What a tragedy, I saw it on the news this morning.

Bob
                Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

It's tragic to hear about anyone dying in a crash like that but to lose children at so young an age is just absolutely heartbreaking. My heart goes out to those who lost family and friends.

Bubba
                  "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Comment

So very sad, rest in peace little ones and may God give peace and grace to the families left behind.
                    Ron

Comment

I read about this earlier, very disturbing tragedy.

Comment

I heard about this yesterday morning. So sad when something like this happens. Evelyn and i will keep all those effected by this in our prayers.
                        sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
                        To all who serve or have served, Thank you
                        Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

This story actually made our 6:30 news locally today. That is truly a sad event Some parents are traveling there still not knowing if their child is alive or not.
                          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I feel so sad for those parents that do not know if they child is OK or not. Not knowing has to be very hard. Prayers go out for all family members.
                            Hawaiilad
                            Larry

Comment

When I first heard the kids were from Belgium, my first thought was wondering if you or someone you knew was affected.

My prayers are for the parents and the souls of all lost.
                              Jim
                              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
                                Reply to New tools
                                by Quartz43
                                I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
                                Today, 03:40 PM
                              • hotshot
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by hotshot
                                You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
                                Today, 02:27 PM
                              • RJweb
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by RJweb
                                I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
                                Today, 01:31 PM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Shrink wrap systems
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
                                Today, 11:51 AM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Sundays market
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
                                Today, 11:39 AM
                              Working...
                              X