Has anyone heard from Evie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from Evie?

I haven't seen her post in some time and I hope she is doing well and srolling so much she can't get the the computer.

Scream then next time you are obnline Evie!

Just one of your many friends. Carl
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Evie ?

Carl,

I see her on line, the next time I do, I will pass on your message.

Mac

Comment

Thanks Mac
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Carl- the last few posts she has done mentioned she iss busy breaking horses.. and from the way she spoke I am guessing she is having some personal problems.. I sure hope she is okay cause I am getting grey haired worring about her, She isn't herself when she is here.
        Sharon

EVIE ==== ARE YOU OKAY ???

Comment

She was logged on , I think last night, for a while. I too wonder why some people come into our lives, then suddenly vanish forever, never to be seen or heard again. I often think that if someone actually was ok, they would have at least said goodbye before vanishing forever, so people wouldnt wonder and worry. Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

hey Lil Sis

hey LiL Sis we miss hearing from you please stop in a drop us a line, we miss your wit your shining light you have a way of cheering us all up

Hope all is well Evie
            Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Hi guys. sooooooooooo sorry to make you worry. gosh , I did post a few times that I was busy doing tons of things. I try to drop in often to read the post. but don't have time to even do that. I am still scrolling, and yes I am breaking 2 horses. I took one to a trainer, becouse of some back problems, I need some help with my filly. the tranier has the round pin, and all the other things i no longer have availabale to me. sooooooooo thats humbleing. this is the first time, i have had to ask for help, with one of my horses. but , the houseing projects going up around me, and the trash in the desert, and the water runoffs. from the houseing tracks, has left me with no room to ride. drats. not to mention the drive buy shootings. and the darn kids , with their bad attitues. so, I decided to look for a bigger horse traier , on line, for sale, and , am working at the trainers, getting , redy to do some travaling with my horses. camping, and packing. the wall I was preparring for, fell through, another drats. but just as well. also, it is the end of the gardon season. for me anyway. no winter gardon this year. but lots of clean up. had to re roof the shop. and, work on my truck. getting redy to trim trees , and on and on. i have also , been going to the gym. working on my girlish figuer .trying to get in better shape , for the horsie things i wont to do. I hurt my back in a hunting trip acksedent. is that a word? and need to build the mussals back up, to handale the horses better. when I am in the forum. I can spend all day. and that wasn't good. I have been having problems with the Pc. too. and the hubby. so. forgive me , if I have been absent. for I do love all you guys. and I count you as my best friends. I guss what I am saying is. I am trying to have a life. another thing,,, is,,,, I was being a *****,, don't wont to bring that here. you don't deserve it. but things seem to be smoothing out some. so I will try to post more. I have 2 going on 3 pages of messages and post to catch up on. and replying to them all , would take soooooo long. but I can see, there is some pretty good scrollers here, and gosh what could I add to what they are offering. so i just suck it up. and go do my work. I will post some pictures of some of the things i am doing, when i get my camera back. I am always with you all. love yas. your friend Evie

Comment

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Evie,

Take good care of yourself, that is the important thing.

Hugs and friendly kisses,
                Your friend,
                Marcel
                http://marleb.com
                DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                  Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                  by jim_mex
                  Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
                  ingers crossed
                  Today, 07:35 PM
                • cwmagee
                  Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                  by cwmagee
                  I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
                  Today, 05:39 PM
                • jim_mex
                  Reply to New tools
                  by jim_mex
                  Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
                  Today, 05:26 PM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to New tools
                  by Rolf
                  Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
                  My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
                  Today, 04:32 PM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to Big week here
                  by Rolf
                  Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
                  Today, 04:19 PM
                Working...
                X