Happy Birthday----Geoff3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday----Geoff3

Happy Birthday I hope you have a fun filled day!
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Hi Mike,
    Many thanks for the greetings, Me and the wife went round to the daughters for dinner had a nice sticky chocolate birthday cake for afters. had to share it with the grand kids. No work in the shed today it was to cold and wet near freezing and a little snow, I was working in the garden a couple of days ago in my shirt sleeves, beautiful sunshine......cheers Geoff3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RJweb
      Reply to Farmers market
      by RJweb
      Betty, I see you are working the night shift again, good luck on your next farmers market, RJ...
      Today, 05:45 PM
    • hotshot
      Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
      by hotshot
      So, before I traveled to a larger town to find a place that could help me with my hydraulic hose connection, I took the advice of one of the members here and called around to a few auto-parts stores. The stores I called didn't do that kind of thing, however they directed me to a store here in town that...
      Today, 05:28 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
      by Rolf
      The auto darkening helmet is a must have in my opinion, especially for the home hobby welders. if you are a pro and do it all the time maybe not.

Couldn't agree more Rolf. The helmet has been a game changer for me.
      Today, 08:39 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Farmers market
      by will8989
      I just used different wood scraps I had to make the kayaks. I still do t see anymore in my future.
      Today, 01:09 AM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
      by Jim McDonald
      Twenty years in electronics retail and here is a quick dirty way to tell the difference:
      a fast blow will only have the wire element. Slow blow almost always has some extra structure that will be left behind after the fuse blows.
      Secondly, there is a series of three letter engraved on one...
      Yesterday, 08:54 PM
    Working...
    X