DVD video game shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD video game shelf

I saw something similar to this on one of those free woodworking sites and thought it was pretty cool, anyway It's not quite done yet I still need to paint it with a flat black paint, it's made out of 1/2" ply and holds like 54 dvds thanks for looking.Jerry
    Attached Files
    Don't worry be scrolling

That's nice Jerry.....We had the same TV for years...it bit the dust about 2 yrs. ago. I like the design, but we must have about 300 or more DVD's.
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

Thanks Larry, it's really meant to hang on a wall I only mad it wide enoug to hold 9 dvds per shelf but I suppose it couldbe made wider to hold more thanks again.Jerry
      Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Nice looking DVD shelf Jerry. I might have to think about making one for our DVD and video games. Larry if you can find a way to make it bigger you could just sent the DVD that dont fit to me and I'll store them for you no charge.
        sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
        To all who serve or have served, Thank you
        Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Dan, you will have to take it up with my wife...we watch movies instead of hooking up to TV...she might not let go of them very fast..
          Hawaiilad
          Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
            Reply to My covid angel
            by NC Scroller
            Whatever way you decide to do if you are happy and your brother in law is happy it was a good idea. If you really want to be brave use it as a learning experience. Make several of them using different suggestions and see the difference....
            Today, 12:35 PM
          • Bill Wilson
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Bill Wilson
            Well, unfortunately, I have also decided to let my subscription lapse. I've been debating it for the past couple years. It isn't so much the money, but it's more the disappointment when yet another issue has so little in it that really appeals to me. The final straw was this past Fall/Winter edition...
            Today, 09:51 AM
          • planeur
            Reply to My covid angel
            by planeur
            Thanks to all !😀 Your comment are very good and make sense!

My piece is 8"X8" X 1/2" thick.
            I though when I cutted the piece to do it in 1 piece or 4/5 , but after a while I decided to do it in one piece and carved it to have a 3D aspect.
            Was it a good idea.....?...
            Today, 09:45 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to My covid angel
            by Rolf
            Great designe! I would have gone a bit further than Linda, Scott and Gladefade I would cut it into more pieces to make shaping easier. Taper the clouds from right to left, taper the wings so that they are lower where they attach to the body. Taper the neck so that it looks like it is going into the...
            Today, 09:02 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Rolf
            The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
            Today, 08:49 AM
          Working...
          X