• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices

Gasoline was $3.86 today in Greenfield, IN
    How much is your gas?

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

How higher the Euro goes against the dollar high higher the gas prices will go.
    FD Mike
    SD Mike

Comment

Yesterday gas in Montreal was $1.319 per liter thats about $5.01 per US Gal. Today it jumped to $1.444 per liter or about $5.48 per US Gal.

Even fuel oil is running about $3.80 per US Gal.

Tom

Comment

2 .............................. 2 **** much!! I think I saw $3.69 this afternoon. One week ago it was $3.29 at that same station.
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Now That we all agree the price is too too high ,will someone please come forward and fix it ! The Govt tried 36 different blends,Food for fuel{corn }
          food prices shot up ,transportation costs raises ,all prices .come on one of you
          must be holding the key,fess up and lets get this thing settled. My horse hates
          going out in all this traffic ,now the state wants me to carry a shovel.
          M.V.B.
          Carl
          "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
          Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

Regular unleaded was at $4.099 this morning - diesel was $4.299. I think that is a 40 cent hike in a week here. We were at $3.699 for quite a spell before this last hit.
            Douglas Fraser
            Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

$4.69 is what I paid on Friday....haven't been out since then, but I'm pretty sure it went up since then.
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

Gas in southern New Jersy is 3.49. It is usually less than PA and MD because NJ has less taxes included in the price. Thank goodness I do not drive too much. A tank last me about 3 weeks.
                Mark
                Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Here in Yuma, I gassed up the truck & it was $3.77 per gal. for regular unleaded. We use premium in our SUV & it is .20 cents more, per gal. Hate it, cause it may curtail our summer trip. Probably not, but, who knows. I don't think you will hear of a solution to the high prices, unless you get rid of all the war-lords in Washington DC. That's where all the "dip sticks" reside. HA
                  PERK

Comment

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

Out here in Las Cruces, NM we were at $3.53 when I went home last night. I suppose we'll see what the cat dragged in this morning when those oil companies figure they haven't made enough profit yet for this century. . . .

John
                      I've Got A Lot More To Learn
                      About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
                      "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

For the moment it is $3.91 locally
                        Rolf
                        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

It is impossible to say as by the time I finish typing it will have gone up again. Although yesterday, the one station that could pump was doing a land office business and didn't raise the price. We had tornadoes the night before and the whole town was out of power all day yesterday.

Comment

it's $3.78 here today.
                            Tricia

Comment

I paid $3.69 yesterday for gas in Pa. seen it as high as $3.82 Edward
                              http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...00&ppuser=6384

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X