• Another stumbling

The things you stumble upon while browsing the net never cease to amaze me
    Pyrograffiti by Kathleen Menéndez
    These were on an online woodcarving magazine site

and an interesting solution to the waterfall conversation
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Those are really neat, Carl. The capabilities and talents out there never cease to amaze me. That second picture looks so much like a photo I took a number of years ago when I was in Alaska. That was when I had the photography bug, now it's the scrolling bug.
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Those are simply amazing!! It never ceases to amaze me what people can do with wood. I grew up with my father working with wood building furniture, but he never ventured into the more artistic side of it. It's a new and wonderful world to be in.

Sarah
      What's that old saying?? A bad day scrolling is still better than the best day working??

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
        Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
        by Gary beasley
        Cutting a straight line I get it started then plant my thumb at the side of the piece and use that to stabilize the cutting path, a bit like the pin you would use on a bandsaw when resawing old style.
        Yesterday, 02:34 PM
      • will8989
        Wood supply
        by will8989
        We went to Groff & Groff yesterday. Purple Heart wood is stuck on a boat somewhere. They said imported exotic and hardwoods are stuck on boats. So if you see a wood you need, grab it while you can.
        Yesterday, 09:58 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to My beauties
        by will8989
        He has 4 of the long ones, but we have other sizes that he uses for clamping up his cheese board slicers, another good seller. They go for $35, left over wood from dough board. On late shift yesterday because I took a 2 hour nap around 7. Off to the saw! I have 8 days of shows in 2 weekends! And one...
        Yesterday, 09:49 AM
      • RJweb
        Reply to My beauties
        by RJweb
        The boards and baskets are beautiful, but maybe buy Bruce some more clamps, also I see you are on the night shift again, RJ...
        Yesterday, 09:28 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to My beauties
        by will8989
        What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
        Yesterday, 01:20 AM
      Working...
      X