Going out to a sit down dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out to a sit down dinner

I think I'll take Evelyn out of a nice dinner. You know were you sit down and someone takes your order, nice high back seating, low lights and soft music. Just a wonderful way to say I Love You. How does any one know how late the drive through at Wendy's is open.
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

I think they are open 'til at least 11, Dan.

That will be a real nice treat for her, for sure. Ladies always like fancy, foreign restaurants, and I heard they serve French fries.
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Sounds like a $5 foot long date!

It's all fun
      Terry
      Craftsman 18"
      Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Service and prices are better at Le RONALDS magnafeek GOLDEN ARCH PALACE complete with an enclosed entertainment center The exclusive one's are open 24-7 and no reservations are required ,most have spanish motif of some kind ! Good luck you romantic rescal,for a small extra tip the matordeee ,will probably take your pictures for you to post here!
        M.V.B.
        Carl
        "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
        Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

OK call us when you start selling your tools to pay alimony
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Now THAT is funny! As are the responses.
            WisEl

RBI Hawk 226 VS

Go Brewers!

Comment

I think you are skating on thin ice Dan, better start cooking a nice meal at home for her......
              Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

And then the fight began..
                Jim
                When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Thanks for all the replays. Both Evelyn and I got a kick out of them. I guess you know me to well. I would never take Evelyn out a place like that for dinner. We really don't care all the much for fast food. What made me post this is that there is a guy at my job who think taking the girl friend to McDonald's for dinner is a really big deal. He also said the would "Like to take them on the Spirit of Norfolk (A dinner cruise boat) for dinner but they didn't have the money"
                  sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
                  To all who serve or have served, Thank you
                  Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

I love all of the responses We all need a good laugh now and then.
                    Rolf
                    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                      Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
                      by jim_mex
                      Betty - Norma is 5ft 1", her sister who lives next door and often eats with us is 5ft 3". Their father who is recovering from recent knee surgery and staying with us at the moment is also about 5ft 3". I'm almost 5ft 11". You see my dilema!

As to high cupboards. Making...
                      Today, 09:44 AM
                    • jim_mex
                      Reply to Turning to something new
                      by jim_mex
                      Thanks Tony for the safety advice. Being one eyed these days I am definitely going to be taking extra care to wear suitable face protection. As to the safety videos, yes, I've already checked out several and pulled up a lot of very useful information. Whilst I've never turned wood before as a practising...
                      Today, 08:39 AM
                    • tgiro01
                      Reply to Turning to something new
                      by tgiro01
                      Betty - yes my design. I'm editing the video I made while making the feature ring.

Jim - I know I'm preaching to a member of the choir, but, please watch some of the Youtube videos on wood turning safety. There's a dozen or so of them out there. There are three words you'll hear a lot --...
                      Today, 08:12 AM
                    • jim_mex
                      Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
                      by jim_mex
                      Hi Linda - thanks for the comments on the welds. It took me an hour or so to get into the swing of MIG wire welding but I really like it in preference to stick welding especially for welding thinner material. I confess to investing in a new angle grinder to help with the cleanup and dressing. I bought...
                      Today, 12:25 AM
                    • keystonecop
                      Bread and Cheese..
                      by keystonecop
                      ‚Äč Scrollsaw Woodworking and crafts Winter 2020 3/4 Cherry. A work in progress. This has been one of the most frustrating and rewarding projects that I have ever done. @Fiona Kingdon is by far one of the great scroll saw artists. Her patterns are not always the type that I like (I like to follow red...
                      Today, 12:08 AM
                    Working...
                    X