Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolf
    replied
    I love all of the responses We all need a good laugh now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    replied
    Thanks for all the replays. Both Evelyn and I got a kick out of them. I guess you know me to well. I would never take Evelyn out a place like that for dinner. We really don't care all the much for fast food. What made me post this is that there is a guy at my job who think taking the girl friend to McDonald's for dinner is a really big deal. He also said the would "Like to take them on the Spirit of Norfolk (A dinner cruise boat) for dinner but they didn't have the money"

Leave a comment:

• Jim McDonald
    replied
    And then the fight began..

Leave a comment:

• Wood Dog
    replied
    I think you are skating on thin ice Dan, better start cooking a nice meal at home for her......

Leave a comment:

• Northstar
    replied
    Now THAT is funny! As are the responses.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    OK call us when you start selling your tools to pay alimony

Leave a comment:

• Carl E Jacobs
    replied
    Service and prices are better at Le RONALDS magnafeek GOLDEN ARCH PALACE complete with an enclosed entertainment center The exclusive one's are open 24-7 and no reservations are required ,most have spanish motif of some kind ! Good luck you romantic rescal,for a small extra tip the matordeee ,will probably take your pictures for you to post here!
    M.V.B.
    Carl

Leave a comment:

• Terry Murphy
    replied
    Sounds like a $5 foot long date!

Leave a comment:

• Scrolling Days
    replied
    I think they are open 'til at least 11, Dan.

That will be a real nice treat for her, for sure. Ladies always like fancy, foreign restaurants, and I heard they serve French fries.

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    started a topic Going out to a sit down dinner

Going out to a sit down dinner

I think I'll take Evelyn out of a nice dinner. You know were you sit down and someone takes your order, nice high back seating, low lights and soft music. Just a wonderful way to say I Love You. How does any one know how late the drive through at Wendy's is open.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
    3-layer sailboat plaque
    by Ennobee
    After earlier this year I went through my books and got me a score of images of vintage sailing ships(*), I keep in finding new ways of making plaques with this designs. After trying my hand at segmentation, which kind-of worked, and multiple bevel-cuts,
    which I still have to keep trying until...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Farmers market
    by will8989
    I made the first wolf for my grandson’s birthday. I have made 5 more and sold them all! Personally, I hope to never see another kayak again!...
    Yesterday, 11:21 PM
  • Ennobee
    Reply to Some sailing ships for my bathroom
    by Ennobee
    Update: I just realized I never posted any pictures of the finished fourth ship. I finished it about 6 weeks ago and have since tried a series of different techniques with some other illustrations from the same book. I'll post about that in a different thread. In the meantime, here is the last of my...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  • Jim Finn
    Reply to Blades
    by Jim Finn
    I cut 1 1/2" pine (solid) when making toys. I use an Olsen #7 blade (precision ground). It out lasts others I have tried including Flying Dutchman blades..
    Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
    by Jim McDonald
    Scott,
    I was shocked, yet most appreciative, of the surprise I found in the mail today. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made on the board.
    We are a small group, but I feel we all would jump in a second to come to the aid of each other. This is my electronic family.
    Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Working...
X