H&R Block tax CD for $1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&R Block tax CD for $1

I found the H&R Block tax CD for 2011 for $1 at Dollar Tree.

It is just a Standard Edition but could be good for a lot of people.

John

Old Dust

For those that aren't aware AARP will do your Federal and State taxes for $0. That's right, nothing. No age requirements, just that it can't be too complex. I know because I used to do it. You just need to find out where and when they do it, they're usually in larger cities and towns.
    Bill

Comment

They figure your taxes here in Greenfield, IN

Bob
      Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Scroll Saw Bob
        Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
        by Scroll Saw Bob
        Hi Tango. What model scroll saw do you have? I know the model I bought used is a 226-M. I can't find any information on it because it'd so old. Right now I'm trying to determine the H.P. of the motor used to run these scroll saws. Can you look on yours to see what H.P. voltage, and rpm the motor is?...
        Today, 09:35 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Cutting Air
        by will8989
        So pretty. Like Linda said, first of many projects! Enjoy those sweet babies.
        Today, 08:24 AM
      • hotshot
        Reply to Cutting Air
        by hotshot
        Final Display From Shower:

Today, 08:15 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
        by will8989
        He did therapy for 4 weeks then at home for another 2 to get his legs ready for the surgery. The therapist called today her first inhome appointment is Thursday. Hopefully the other knee will be within a few weeks. He has an amazing resolve so I expect him not to need the walker or cane in 2 weeks....
        Today, 08:04 AM
      • cwmagee
        Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
        by cwmagee
        I wish Bruce a speedy recovery. If his recovery is similar as that of a friend he will be up and around in no time at all. My friends is over weight and had both knees done 5 days apart. Physical therapy helpd alot.
        Yesterday, 08:47 PM
      Working...
      X