H&R Block tax CD for $1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&R Block tax CD for $1

I found the H&R Block tax CD for 2011 for $1 at Dollar Tree.

It is just a Standard Edition but could be good for a lot of people.

John

Old Dust

For those that aren't aware AARP will do your Federal and State taxes for $0. That's right, nothing. No age requirements, just that it can't be too complex. I know because I used to do it. You just need to find out where and when they do it, they're usually in larger cities and towns.
    Bill

Comment

They figure your taxes here in Greenfield, IN

Bob
      Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by will8989
        Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
        Today, 08:16 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by will8989
        Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
        Today, 08:09 PM
      • Rolf
        New Toy!
        by Rolf
        A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
        Today, 04:47 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by Rolf
        I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
        Today, 04:44 PM
      • axor
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
        Today, 03:21 PM
      Working...
      X